• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's With All These Pretzel Buns Popping Up Everywhere?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Like the Ciabatta of 2013 and that darn thing tastes like an herb-flavored sponge. Not falling for it again.

22672502_BG1.jpg

The fast food pretzel buns are awful. Just thick buns trying to draw in consumers who think they're too good for a regular bun. However, a real pretzel bun at a real burger joint is something to behold.

The fast food pretzel buns are awful. Just thick buns trying to draw in consumers who think they're too good for a regular bun. However, a real pretzel bun at a real burger joint is something to behold.

Hear hear! Real pretzel buns are about the best a fella can get. Pretzel roll for sausage are money too - don't get all soggy as easy when loaded with sloppy condiments. Fast food places have a special way of making things that sound fancy but taste like sponge.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Had a rubin on a pretzel at a track. The shit fell through the pretzel onto my lap. Don't do it. Buy your sandwich. buy your pretzel and keep them separate.

I'm far more interested in "smoky honey mustard." Honey mustard, honey mustard dressing or honey mustard mayo is a brilliant thing. Smoky honey mustard? Sounds tantalizing.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm far more interested in "smoky honey mustard." Honey mustard, honey mustard dressing or honey mustard mayo is a brilliant thing. Smoky honey mustard? Sounds tantalizing.

Just picked up some Famous Dave's Sweet and Zesty. Don't know what to pour it on. Honey mustard is a great dip. I put this into things that go with anything. Like ranch dressing. I'll pour that shit onto corn flakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Just picked up some Famous Dave's Sweet and Zesty. Don't know what to pour it on. Honey mustard is a great dip. I put this into things that go with anything. Like ranch dressing. I'll pour that shit onto corn flakes.

"News at 11:00"...?
eyebrow.gif

A new Wendy's sandwich makes the 11 o'clock news now?

Well, I think it's official, TMZ is currently setting the bar for excellence in journalism.

(Someone tell me this is part of a mock news program as part of a Wendy's commerical...
sigh.gif
)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Pretzel bun....You Americans are so stupid. It's the same dough as a pretzel so yeah call it pretzel bun. :facepalm:

They're called LAUGEN buns! :thefinger :D

I don't like hamburgers at all, I like chicken burgers or chicken nuggets.

Yeah, me too. Although I never order chicken burgers in fast food places because they usually come befouled with plain mayonnaise as standard. Honestly, if I want spunk on my sandwich, I'll provide it myself. When I have my usual Thursday big gay trip to Maccy's with my BFFF's flatmate (prior to a gay day of movies and slobbing about) I have McNuggets.

I never took to burgers. I had a cheeseburger at Wimpy's that made me sick when I was a kid, and never ordered one out again. I loved homemade one though where you know they're just lean mince, onion and/or garlic, and your choice of herbs, spices, chilli or whatever you want to customize the flavour. Mariah had one in her thread recently that practically made my cock hard.

The real barrier to burgers for me is when I go to a burger van at a gig/the football, there's hot dogs. And I fucking love hot dogs. Stupidly I spent years having my hot dog with either brown sauce or mustard... then one day I realized a little stripe of each was the way to go.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If you guys want a good Chicken Sandwich go to Carl's Jr/Hardee's. The Charbroiled Chicken Club Sandwich is great and the Chicken Breast Patty is fairly generous.

Charbroiled%20Chicken%20Club.jpg

Yeah, me too. Although I never order chicken burgers in fast food places because they usually come befouled with plain mayonnaise as standard. Honestly, if I want spunk on my sandwich, I'll provide it myself. When I have my usual Thursday big gay trip to Maccy's with my BFFF's flatmate (prior to a gay day of movies and slobbing about) I have McNuggets.

I never took to burgers. I had a cheeseburger at Wimpy's that made me sick when I was a kid, and never ordered one out again. I loved homemade one though where you know they're just lean mince, onion and/or garlic, and your choice of herbs, spices, chilli or whatever you want to customize the flavour. Mariah had one in her thread recently that practically made my cock hard.

The real barrier to burgers for me is when I go to a burger van at a gig/the football, there's hot dogs. And I fucking love hot dogs. Stupidly I spent years having my hot dog with either brown sauce or mustard... then one day I realized a little stripe of each was the way to go.

I like my chicken burgers with only ketchup if I'm ordering out. When I make my own sauce: I mix Ketchup, Plum Sauce, Sweet & Sour Sauce and Thai Sweet & Spicy Sauce or Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and a bit of Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce (Tương Ớt Sriracha) for the ultimate condiments which work great for dipping chicken nuggets in. I never had a hamburger in over 20 years because I never like them which is really weird since I like hamburger but I don't like "hamburgers".

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

But you shouldn't be wasting your calories on Hot Dogs when it's Steak Night!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Looks like a heart attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a heart attack.

If you guys want a good Chicken Sandwich go to Carl's Jr/Hardee's. The Charbroiled Chicken Club Sandwich is great and the Chicken Breast Patty is fairly generous.

Charbroiled%20Chicken%20Club.jpg

Chick-fil-A serves pretty good chicken sandwiches too!