• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's With All These Pretzel Buns Popping Up Everywhere?

I think that these things becoming "hot" from industry trade shows or market research publications.

Remember Italian Wedding soup suddenly became popular? Bread bowls? Chipotle sauce? Ciabatta as you said. Pesto sauce is another one that was around but suddenly it flared.

I think pretzel buns taste great, btw.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't be fooled with all of the pumpkin flavored stuff either. Chemical flavoring companies do all of that shit. Don't get me wrong, they do use natural ingredients but there is no pumpkin in there.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
  1. Sourdough cheeseburger
  2. Wendy's Baconator
  3. Wendy's Classic Double
  4. Rally's Big Buford
  5. Frisch's Big Boy
  6. McDonald's Big Mac
  7. Subway Meatball Sub
  8. Quiznos Mesquite Chicken
  9. Arby's Beef N' Cheddar
  10. Wendy's Spicy Chicken

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I think that these things becoming "hot" from industry trade shows or market research publications.

Remember Italian Wedding soup suddenly became popular? Bread bowls? Chipotle sauce? Ciabatta as you said. Pesto sauce is another one that was around but suddenly it flared.

I think pretzel buns taste great, btw.

I still like the Italian Wedding Soup from Progresso. They used to make this great soup called Chickarina but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Their Italian Wedding Soup is the closest thing and real good too.

I still see *New Chipotle Flavor* on all kinds of stuff. I'm a sucker for the Tabasco logo on anything. I did resist buying the chocolate covered Tabasco drops.

Anybody try this???

Tabasco-Spicy-Chocolates.jpg

I still like the Italian Wedding Soup from Progresso. They used to make this great soup called Chickarina but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Their Italian Wedding Soup is the closest thing and real good too.

I still see *New Chipotle Flavor* on all kinds of stuff. I'm a sucker for the Tabasco logo on anything. I did resist buying the chocolate covered Tabasco drops.

Anybody try this???

I like IWS too. Chipotle, not so much. I like the Tabasco Green Chile sauce though.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody try this???

I like IWS too. Chipotle, not so much. I like the Tabasco Green Chile sauce though.

If you guys want a good Chicken Sandwich go to Carl's Jr/Hardee's. The Charbroiled Chicken Club Sandwich is great and the Chicken Breast Patty is fairly generous.

Charbroiled%20Chicken%20Club.jpg

I'll have to agree with that. One could even go so far as to call this "healthy" as well. Minus the mayo. Cheese and bacon are questionable, but without that you're just eating a reheated chicken patty on a wheat bun from little Carls