• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

silentfall

Closed Account
alright GQ always good to see a NEWIE fan on the board

Bud Light.

New Castle is damm good !!

silentfall

Closed Account
hey NAMOR, so you like seria nevada, well recently i got a brew from them called bigfoot, he was 9.8% alcohol, about 20 proof i think, anyway it tasted like total ass and it suprised me cause i have never been dissatisfied with a S.N. product

Sam Adams Dark is the best. Its the only Americam beer that can compete with any thing imported

:D

Last edited:
NAMOR said:
crap I forgot Sapporo, Kirin, and Tsingtao

good shit ... gotta love the "fat man" (kirin: if you have no clue what i'm talking about peep out the tap at your local sushi bar) for a sake bomb.

i mainly drink guinness, boddingtons, and coors light ... but then again i don't think i've met a beer i didn't like.
HERES TO OAT SODA!:glugglug:

Awww coors light !! , that brings back memories

Heiniken, Fosters,, Carlsberg Special Brew, flowers, carling,old speckled hen,stella, Newcastle Brown, budwiser:beer:

Heineken, Coors Light, Sam Adams Boston, and Carling Black Label. I'm not exactly an alcoholic, I only drink when I'm at parties and I try to avoid beer sometimes. Whats strange is that I like Carling Black Label Beer. My grandpa drinks it, he has a whole grip of this beer, and he gave me some. Some people like it, some think its shit.