• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

MGD and Mic Lite

I like Czech beer like Pilsner Urquell and the original Budweiser. I am also partial to a drop of Guinnes and some of the Belgian and German beers :)

Sleemans ...i prefer Cream ale but Clear is the best lite beer ever, but no real competitiion in lite beer; my friend likes the new Molson Kick, has caffeine yo go with your alcohol, like some fiesty drunks really need more energy :p

GALLO from Guatemala

Everyone loves this beer, Im not kidding if you have the Chance get one and youll see..

deftoneg said:
GALLO from Guatemala

Everyone loves this beer, Im not kidding if you have the chance get one and youll see..

yeah pilsner urquell the original pilsner. thats a very good beer. i always dring it when i visit my grandpa ;)

but here @home i drink krombacher or heineken.
very good beers are also: wernesgrüner, hasseröder, tuborg, carlsberg ice, landskron

TheRedShark said:

when i was in nizza & cannes i taste duvel, its not more than malzbier with 9% alcohol. it smells like malz and tastes like malz but worst.
its like ecu aka kulmbacher, 12% tha strongest beer in the world. the same shit. ^^

i forgot to say, when i was in st.tropez i bought the fisher beer. its from elsaß and very very nice. i'll almost drink that im ausland. ^^

Old Speckled Hen from England
Steinlager from New Zealand
Bell's Third Coast from Michigan

Anyone from the Philadelphia area and loves good beer should get their hands on some beer from Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown. They distribute throughout most of the east coast and they make a kick ass India Pale Ale. Check out their site:

http://www.victorybeer.com/

Hoegarden!!!!!!!! Leffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ozujsko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And anything that comes from the Czech Republic! Their beer rules!!!!!!!!1

I dont know if i mentioned it already in here,but Blue moon is totally boss

Ahhh great memories with this thread !!