• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats everyones favorite beer ?

I'm getting fond of this 211 Steel Reserve. A couple or 3 gets me all crunk. (Yes, I said 'crunk'. It just sounds like something you would say while drunk.)

But a 40 oz of Schlitz (definite old-school) works for me too. :)

T

TheRedShark

Delirium Tremens ( Best Beer in the World 1997 )

A definition

A state of fevered agitation, trembling of the appendages, hallucination and troubled consciousness, attributable to alcoholic intoxication.
It is often in this state that drinkers begin to see the fabled pink elephants featured on the labels of the distinctive Delirium Tremens bottles.

:thumbsup:

I like Pabst Blue Ribbon. I know some rag on it but i likey. I the summer playing golf on a hot day, you can't beat Coors Light. The only import i'm crazy over is Sapporo.

Whilst living in America I was found of Yuengling, a PA beer and damn fucking good too.
When I'm at home, I like some Guinness (But only on draught), and now in China, I like drinking Harbin Beer.

Yuengling is the best.....hands down........and I've had MANY........balashi beer in Aruba is also decent, but I think it tasted better because of the gourgeous weather

you haven't drunk beer until the day that you have felt an ice-cold becks original running down your throat on a hot Summer Day near a lake with you're girlfriend next to you!