• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would YOU do with this big tit (.)(.)babe?

LezFemmez

Banned
Hi Guys,

Given the choice what would you do with this ebony babe?:D

1. Fuck her
2. Get a blow job
3. Tit fuck her
4. Eat her pussy
5. Suck her tits.
6. Anal
7. Marry her

attachment.php

EBL

Okay, gonna go with the "gay" answer here, I would do to her what she would want me to.

Seriously, I know some of you try to be funny (and some actually are), but it's pretty clear that most of you haven't had a real woman for either a very long time or like never before. Absolutely pathetic...:thefinger

And btw, she's hot.

Thank you LezFemmez, genuine words with a ring of truth concerning some posts. I salute you!:hatsoff:

Okay, gonna go with the "gay" answer here, I would do to her what she would want me to.

Seriously, I know some of you try to be funny (and some actually are), but it's pretty clear that most of you haven't had a real woman for either a very long time or like never before. Absolutely pathetic...:thefinger

And btw, she's hot.

Contributing is to disagree once, maybe twice, but to continually post negative comments is pointless. Get a grip you have made your point, to me she is cute to you she is not. I can live with that, you do not seem able to.

You really must up the dose Matron.:D
The reverse is also true sir. The reverse is also true.

& you obviously can't "live with that" as you keep on badgering people to post & love her like you do!

Back again Mrtrebus with more bile. I posted her, which seamingly no one has seen before, for comments and started this thread to see what people think and to engage in forum chat, as I did with you in the beginning, however, I state the point that you continue to post in a thread you do not like. Why? Nothing is gained except attention for yourself, are you so bereaft of conversation that even negative chat boosts your esteem?

I say again, you have made your point and opinions known, now move along, theres a good boy:thefinger

The reverse is also true sir. The reverse is also true.

& you obviously can't "live with that" as you keep on badgering people to post & love her like you do!

Back again Mrtrebus with more bile. I posted her, which seamingly no one has seen before, for comments and started this thread to see what people think and to engage in forum chat, as I did with you in the beginning, however, I state the point that you continue to post in a thread you do not like. Why? Nothing is gained except attention for yourself, are you so bereaft of conversation that even negative chat boosts your esteem?

I say again, you have made your point and opinions known, now move along, theres a good boy:thefinger
Well that is clearly not nothing. & I am genuinely interested in why you are obsessed with this woman. You don't post about anything else.

PS - you are my new nemesis.

PPS - where was the bile in my post? I was making valid points. Maybe you would care to re-read it & address them as a matter of urgency.

I like her, posted pictures of her, posted more pictures of her and hopefully some people have appreciated seeing them or even those who have not that is fine, it is an open discussion. Now you describe me as your Nemesis, seriously you really have to get out more, maybe with your next institutional move, the new surroundings may result in improved behaviour and not so much of an ass.

The only post of benefit from you would be for you to post yourself to Iceland and jump in that Volcano, for that too is spewing rubbish, so you will be at home:D

Well that is clearly not nothing. & I am genuinely interested in why you are obsessed with this woman. You don't post about anything else.

PS - you are my new nemesis.

I like her, posted pictures of her, posted more pictures of her and hopefully some people have appreciated seeing them or even those who have not that is fine, it is an open discussion. Now you describe me as your Nemesis, seriously you really have to get out more, maybe with your next institutional move, the new surroundings may result in improved behaviour and not so much of an ass.

The only post of benefit from you would be for you to post yourself to Iceland and jump in that Volcano, for that too is spewing rubbish, so you will be at home:D
More bile! You bilious stalker scoundrel type! :hatsoff:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
What would I do with her? I'd probably tell her to stop yelling at the movie screen.

Right now I'm into some ass......so bend her over, get some lube, and do her ass doggystyle.