• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would YOU do with this big tit (.)(.)babe?

Another pic, come on guys, what would YOU do???:D

http://www.imagebam.com/image/068cc777182060/

068cc777182060.gif

Sandwich boatmoney69, you are hungry for the wrong things:D

Well after I was finished eating the tasty sanwich that Titties Mcgee made for me,I would then remove my penis and place it between her breasticles. Then in a front to back motion I would thrust my penis between her chocolate mountains until I started to feel that tingley sensation one gets just before ejaculation. I would then stand up over top of her and manually stimulate my penis until the white stuff came out,spraying it on her pretty hair. The whole time saying " Thank you for the sanwich Titties Mcgee,thank you for the sanwich". I would then proceed at a speedy pace towards the door because I know that black girls do not like people fucking with there hair.THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO!!:thumbsup:

Would not want to make you a sandwich!!!!:D

Why over the hair and not the face?

Well after I was finished eating the tasty sanwich that Titties Mcgee made for me,I would then remove my penis and place it between her breasticles. Then in a front to back motion I would thrust my penis between her chocolate mountains until I started to feel that tingley sensation one gets just before ejaculation. I would then stand up over top of her and manually stimulate my penis until the white stuff came out,spraying it on her pretty hair. The whole time saying " Thank you for the sanwich Titties Mcgee,thank you for the sanwich". I would then proceed at a speedy pace towards the door because I know that black girls do not like people fucking with there hair.THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO!!:thumbsup:

Mrtrebus, you do follow this thread with such enthusiasm that it has become a labour of love? If you do not rate her that is your wish, but you seem to jump to support anyone who also does not rate her and post with swift haste. Seems you have either a fixation with her or me! If you do not rate her as you say, one post detailing that should suffice, however you continue to make numerous ones on this same theme, Matron really must change the medication :rolleyes:

The perfect answer!
:thumbsup:

Mrtrebus, you do follow this thread with such enthusiasm that it has become a labour of love? If you do not rate her that is your wish, but you seem to jump to support anyone who also does not rate her and post with swift haste. Seems you have either a fixation with her or me! If you do not rate her as you say, one post detailing that should suffice, however you continue to make numerous ones on this same theme, Matron really must change the medication :rolleyes:
A forum is about posting and communicating, even those that disagree with a thread and take the time to post are at least CONTRIBUTING!:spump:
:hatsoff: