• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What was the first RPG you played?

Breath of Fire for the SNES. Around the same time Eye of the Beholder and Wizardry V for the same system

Final Fantasy 1 for NES
ohhhh yaaaa.....

I played it when I was three and I didn't understand rpg's so I thought if I hit the A button super fast it helped :p
I just played it a few days ago and its still a cool rpg

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Final Fantasy 1 for NES
ohhhh yaaaa.....

I played it when I was three and I didn't understand rpg's so I thought if I hit the A button super fast it helped :p
I just played it a few days ago and its still a cool rpg

i think theres a secret method to the buttons, btw. something i did to make an attack order. it may be nothing..but it seems to work often.

Runescape

Final Fantasy 7

I used to go over to my friend's house and watch him play Final Fantasy 1. I never got it and thought it looked stupid. Flash forward to 1997 and I first played Final Fantasy VII and it is currently one of my favorite games of all time. I'd say FF7 was my first introduction to RPGs

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Diablo, for a long time I thought that was how RPGs should look like.

And just think how far the Diablo franchise has come! Now there's Diablo3: The Auction House... where you don't actually role-play anything but spend all your time farming so you might be able to buy some really 133t shit on the Auction House. o_O

Yes, that was sarcasm.