• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What to do when getting stopped by a Police Officer

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I nominate Supa for AHOTY. He's started referring to hisself in ze third person like some kind of wing nut.

What do you mean "Like some kind of wing nut"? The Fly is the ultimate wing nut.

I gracefully accept your nomination.

The Fly approves of this post.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:stir:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
What do you mean "Like some kind of wing nut"? The Fly is the ultimate wing nut.

I gracefully accept your nomination.

The Fly approves of this post.

I nominate Supa for AHOTY. He's started referring to hisself in ze third person like some kind of wing nut.

Seconded.

Maybe le Boobtoucher could add "Wingnut Extraordinaire" as an honorary title to this years AHOTY.
It sounds like ze Fly wouldn't mind.

:stir:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Honestly, I thought shithead was referring to me. But I'll gladly relinquish the title.

Ace Boobtoucher

Bullshit on all that. Especially that it's illegal to shoot an unarmed man. If someone appears to be an imminent deadly threat to me or another person they are going to get shot...a lot....until they are no longer a threat. I don't care what color the aggressor is. And it will be totally legal.

Ace Boobtoucher

They used to make collared greens. They were the SHIT. I mean that in a good way. I could eat those, some red beans and rice and a few biscuits and I'd be happy. No need to murder a chicken on my behalf.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Back to topic. What people do and get away with it, alive, not aerrested, not pulled a gun at, in contrast (watch until the end of the segment) others who would be happy to be killed at least with a clean shot. Ah, the sheer bliss of being middle-aged, not piss-poor and white in the USA!