• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What to do when getting stopped by a Police Officer

Deepcover

Closed Account
I got stopped one time by Police for stopping in a secluded area. He searched me and then my car and it was embarrassing because he violated my rights. I didn't even know what to do in a situation like that since it's never happened to me before and I lacked streets smarts. After watching this vid made me open my eyes on what to do next time if I ever get stopped again. Very important.

Deepcover

Closed Account
No. The best way is the streets smarts way. Using Common sense and knowing and standing up for your rights. Just wish I knew this shit before...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
You should've spoken to them in the "third person" when they stopped you.

I'm sure they would've enjoyed that.

Deepcover

Closed Account
You can joke all you want. The point is people should know about this and pass this knowledge to others who may have absolutely no clue about their rights and how to deal with an officer.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
You can joke all you want. The point is people should know about this and pass this knowledge to others who may have absolutely no clue about their rights and how to deal with an officer.

The DC sounds upset.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was going to write something about trying your hardest to not be black but I think Supa beat me to it. Don't be black.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
lol That made me laugh.

Apparently it won't let me rep you.

Let it be knopwn that from now on, he whose name is "Supadupafly" lets himself be known as "The Fly". Because He is pretty fly for a white guy

And let it be noticed that the DC has an "Closed Account" suddenly. It appears there can be only one, and that one is The Fly.

Thank you, dear Sirs.

The first thing that you say to law enforcement is " how's it hanging slick!" Especially if the officer is female.

It's all smooth sailing after that.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The first thing I do is, Put the truck in park, turn off the engine, put on the hazard lights, and the interior lights. Roll down the drivers window, and set my hands on the top of the door, so they are in plain site. When he comes to the window, I inform him I have a CCW, and whether or not I'm carrying.....from there, it's up to him. If I'm on my bike, I put down the kick stand, and put my hands on top of my head.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The first thing I do is, Put the truck in park, turn off the engine, put on the hazard lights, and the interior lights. Roll down the drivers window, and set my hands on the top of the door, so they are in plain site. When he comes to the window, I inform him I have a CCW, and whether or not I'm carrying.....from there, it's up to him. If I'm on my bike, I put down the kick stand, and put my hands on top of my head.

For a foreigner, does "CCW" mean "Certified Concealed Weapon"?

Otherwise, I guess your policy of puttingthe hands on the open door is betterthan the potentially unsafe (For the officer) spot at the wheel. Also, the thing with the emergency lights and the interior lights, that is something most people miss, I think.

If you are stopped by a Sheriff's deputy refer to him or her as "deputy" and not officer. If stopped by a state trooper refer to him or her as "trooper" and not officer. State troopers especially like having their distinction recognized and will usually be more inclined to offer leniency for that little display of respect for their position of authority. I have been told this by state troopers and I have seen it work with my own eyes.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Let it be knopwn that from now on, he whose name is "Supadupafly" lets himself be known as "The Fly". Because He is pretty fly for a white guy

And let it be noticed that the DC has an "Closed Account" suddenly. It appears there can be only one, and that one is The Fly.

Thank you, dear Sirs.

I hadn't noticed he closed his account till you said. Do you think he left because of us or do you think he realised "the DC" was never gonna' be as cool as "the Fly"?.

I was going to write something about trying your hardest to not be black but I think Supa beat me to it. Don't be black.

lol :1orglaugh

Closed accounts are re-opened just as easily as they are closed. Perma-bans are a whole different animal :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Fly understands. The BC may be known as a savvy guy.

He who is the Rane deserves an imaginary hug.

Man, I must watch out, or I will go full-blow retard and become another assari (Please excuse the "retard", jagger)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For a foreigner, does "CCW" mean "Certified Concealed Weapon"?

Otherwise, I guess your policy of puttingthe hands on the open door is betterthan the potentially unsafe (For the officer) spot at the wheel. Also, the thing with the emergency lights and the interior lights, that is something most people miss, I think.

It's just how they reefer to a concealed handgun permit. Carrying concealed weapon. But it doesn't give you the right to carry a large knife. I put my hands on the door, so the cop can see them, and he knows I'm not a threat, nor do I intend to be.

BC said:
If you are stopped by a Sheriff's deputy refer to him or her as "deputy" and not officer. If stopped by a state trooper refer to him or her as "trooper" and not officer. State troopers especially like having their distinction recognized and will usually be more inclined to offer leniency for that little display of respect for their position of authority. I have been told this by state troopers and I have seen it work with my own eyes.

I have only been pulled over by the commercial vehicle enforcement division of the state troopers in Ohio, and it's REAL hard to show respect to a man that acts as though his smokey the bear hat, entitle him to respect he's not willing to give. In fact, I probably would never tell a cop that my tax dollars pay his salary, just because it's not the right tone to set....but these guys put my brain in that place.

Statiscally, state troopers see more gruesome scenes than any other law enforcement personnel.

They are also twice as likely to encounter someone that could react violently. It kinda affects their attitude when conducting a stop.