• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What team should Peyton Manning play for in 2012?

I'm a Pats fan (yeah, I know), and I kinda wanna see him go to the Jets. They could get that pussy Sanchez out of there and make the Pat-Jets rivalry truly great.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Colts. Period. Why people aren't on board with this (Irsay???) is beyond me. Any other uniform would be blasphemy, IMO.

A year ago, I would have agreed with you. With every day that passes now, I become more and more okay with the fact that he won't be a Colt next year. We had to move on eventually, and now seems like a great time. I'm already looking forward to free agency and the next season.

We'll have 28 million in cap room to play with. Even after we sign Luck, there's going to be quite a bit of money left over to hopefully shore up the O-line and the defense. Even with Peyton gone, Indy is going to contend again in a couple of years. That's what is most important.

I disdain the thought of Peyton in any other uniform. But I am sort of old school when it comes to pro sports. I just wish the old times when a pro athlete could wear a uniform, one uniform, their entire career still lived on. But that's just me.

"Great" prospect quarterbacks have a graveyard filled. All the hype/talent you hear about doesn't always come to fruition. Peyton is a PROVEN winner. You have no idea what you will get (Ryan Leaf anybody?) out of hyped college QBs.

The Colts would look monumentally stupid if Luck is a bust or just fails to meet expectations and Peyton goes on to play at the high caliber he has before.

If Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, O.J. Simpson, Rod Woodson, and Ronnie Lott could all finish their careers with other teams, there's nothing to guarantee that Peyton will end his with the Colts.

Don't forget Broadway Joe Namath. Is there a single person more identified with the Jets? He finished his career with the Rams.

And Johnny Unitas? Mr. Fucking Colt? He finished his career as a Charger.

:cool:

Don't forget Broadway Joe Namath. Is there a single person more identified with the Jets? He finished his career with the Rams.

And Johnny Unitas? Mr. Fucking Colt? He finished his career as a Charger.

:cool:

add Emitt Smith (Cowboys-Cardinals), Drew Bledsoe (Pats-Bills-Cowboys) and Curtis Martin (Pats-Jets) to the list