• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What team should Peyton Manning play for in 2012?

winterwarz

Closed Account
It would be great if Peyton and the Colts could find an arrangement, he could spent his whole career in the same team.

He should just retire as a Colt as his health should be considered into this.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Simple....whoever offers him the biggest paycheck. If he can't somehow figure out a way to move up to grab RG3, my guess is Dan Snyder won't be outbid for Peyton's services.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
He should coach. No one wants to see another Brett Farve so soon after last Brett Farve.

He better not go to Miami. First Miami gets Lebron and now they could get Peyton, that city doesn't deserve such great sports superstars. It pisses me off.

Simple....whoever offers him the biggest paycheck. If he can't somehow figure out a way to move up to grab RG3, my guess is Dan Snyder won't be outbid for Peyton's services.

See...I don't think he'll just go for whoever throws the most money at him. He already has more money than god. He won't go to a poorly run franchise nor to a team that's rebuilding. I think how well the organization is run will play a big factor in it, as well as how close the team is to being a contender.

:cool:

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Browns! :yesyes:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sadly, he's as good as gone. I'll still root for him wherever he ends up, but the Colts have to draft Andrew Luck. The best way to get experience for a young QB is to play him right away. Peyton is a great example of that. Anyone saying that he's going to an NFC team is mistaken. He's not going to play in the same conference (let alone same division... those saying Redskins) as Eli. He's going to stay in the AFC. He probably won't go to a division rival team. He'll also want to be on a team that can compete right away. So Miami or the Jets make the most sense to me.

He'll always be a Colt, and he'll always be one of my all-time favorites. But all good things have to come to an end eventually. :(

At first I didn't think he would go to the jets because of Rex Ryan, but the more I think about it....he wants another ring, and Rex will stay out of the offense and let Peyton and whoever their oc is now run the offense...he won't have that control in a place like Washington because shannehan isn't going to give up that kind of control.

Plus I think he would relish the thought of playing Brady twice a year and try to get the upper hand in that rivalry!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'd like to see Peyton Manning stay with the Colts... and for Dallas Clark to become completely healthy.

As for the Jets... well no. What are they going to do with Mark Sanchez? And all that lockerroom turmoil. The answer is no. I don't think that Rex Ryan and Peyton could see eye-to-eye.

One thing, Peyton is better, by himself, than 95 % of the all the offensive coodinators in the league. That's why he's been a four time league MVP.

Also, from a personal standpoint, I can't stand the New York Jets!! Yes, it goes back to the early to mid 1970s Baltimore Colt days after Johnny Unitas but before Bert Jones. When the Jets were really good and the Colts were terrible. I took so much abuse in my neighborhood because I was a Colts fan.

What's wrong with him staying, mentoring Andrew Luck for two years? Then becoming the offensive coordinator for the Indianapolis Colts? He does have a good rapport with Jim Irsay.

When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dying day
When you're a Jet if the spit hits the fan
You've got brothers around
You're a family man
You're never alone
You're never disconnected
You're home with your own
When company's expected
You're well-protected
Then you are set with a Capital J
Which you'll never forget 'till they cart you away
When you're a Jet you stay a Jet!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'd like to see Peyton Manning stay with the Colts... and for Dallas Clark to become completely healthy.

As for the Jets... well no. What are they going to do with Mark Sanchez? And all that lockerroom turmoil. The answer is no. I don't think that Rex Ryan and Peyton could see eye-to-eye.

One thing, Peyton is better, by himself, than 95 % of the all the offensive coodinators in the league. That's why he's been a four time league MVP.

Also, from a personal standpoint, I can't stand the New York Jets!! Yes, it goes back to the early to mid 1970s Baltimore Colt days after Johnny Unitas but before Bert Jones. When the Jets were really good and the Colts were terrible. I took so much abuse in my neighborhood because I was a Colts fan.

What's wrong with him staying, mentoring Andrew Luck for two years? Then becoming the offensive coordinator for the Indianapolis Colts? He does have a good rapport with Jim Irsay.

When the Jets re-signed Santonio, that was the beginning of the end for Sanchez.

He is done in NY.

Peyton Manning will be courted HEAVILY by Woody and his Johnson and Johnson checkbook!

A lot of people don't think Peyton has got the mentality for coaching. Sure, he knows the game better than half the coaches out there but he doesn't have that kind of drive.

Peyton himself has said that after he retires from playing, he'd like to be a booth announcer for college football. In particular, the SEC.

:cool:

If he plays for the Jets he will either have the worst year of his career of have nagging injuries.

As a New England Pats fan, I hate both Mannings and think they both suck lol...I think he should retire, but I wouldn't mind if he played for my other favorite team the Cleveland Browns, they need a QB badly.

Facetious

Moderated
When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dying day
When you're a Jet if the spit hits the fan
You've got brothers around
You're a family man
You're never alone
You're never disconnected
You're home with your own
When company's expected
You're well-protected
Then you are set with a Capital J
Which you'll never forget 'till they cart you away
When you're a Jet you stay a Jet!

Joe Klecko or Mark Gastineau? :dunno: B)

The Colts. Period. Why people aren't on board with this (Irsay???) is beyond me. Any other uniform would be blasphemy, IMO.

If Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, O.J. Simpson, Rod Woodson, and Ronnie Lott could all finish their careers with other teams, there's nothing to guarantee that Peyton will end his with the Colts.