• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what size of Boobs do you like the best

what size of Boobs do you like the best

• Total voters
Me I am a fan of A though C a D here and there is not bad. Its more important to me that they have senstivite and they enjoy me sucking and nibbling on them

roronoa3000

Banned
Whatever Hannah Hilton is.

But on normal chicks I like a B or above but not to big like Tiffany Towers. I like huge tits but I couldnt imagine a girlfriend with tits like that cause I would motorboat her all day, every day.

boob size doesn't matter to me

it really depends on if they're fake or not. fake ones can go up to DDD or such, but naturals are better with just one D or even C.

I love all boobs regardless of sizes. God created women to be feminine with breasts to milk their children including me as an infant. However, since I was a kid till now as an adult, I tend to be attracted and horny with big natural boobs. Therefore, I am considered a big boobs lover. The bigger, the better. I would say natural breasts sizes ranging from D, DD, DDD, EE, F, G, H, I, J, K, L (Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard, Michelle Marsh, Sammy Braddy, Saskia Howard Clarke, Jelena Jensen, Jana Defi, Ewa Sonnet, Lorna Morgan, Chloe Vevrier, Merilyn aka Sakova, Anekee Van Der Velden, Eden Mor, Nadine Jensen, Melina Velba De, Hitomi Tanaka, Rachel Aldana) will make me happy man. My own partner natural breasts size 36DD cup. Some of my previous girlfriends natural breasts size 34DD, 34EE, 38D, etc. I am not attracted to ladies with small perky breasts even though they have pretty face, tall, lean killer body and nice long legs. Still I search and look for ladies with pretty face, nice killer body, nice big natural boobs, nice ass, nice thighs, nice legs, nice hands ,nice personality, good heart and intelligent. I will wait and delay untill I find the woman of my dream. Enhance or silicon big boobs are nice to see but thinking at the back of my mind, these big boobs are faked make me feel uncomfortable. Any moment these faked enhance silicon boobs might burst and collapsed. It's expensive to maintain and take good care of enhance silicon faked boobs.It's either pumped, injected, placed some soft materials inside the boobs to make the boobs looks bigger and attractive to see. But to feel, I am sure these silicon boobs are hardened kie baloons.

Big boobs tend to be attractive and proportionate with the beauty and sexiness of the women. Their body built and frame tend to be curvaceous due to their big natural boobs.

Depend on the girl's body... some women look best with smaller breasts, but overall I'll say C's and smaller Ds are usually what I find the most appealing.