• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what size of Boobs do you like the best

what size of Boobs do you like the best

• Total voters
Though, I've said it before in other posts, that it really is the eyes that do it for me...but I'd much rather perfer healthy size boobs to none at all. I said D for the poll but C is probably the best...Change my vote to "C".

I'd say Q

If they can't suffocate me while I'm sleeping, I like 'em.

Some of you may find boobs/tits/cannons/Jehovah's witnesses that big attractive. All I have to say to you is .... how much were your shoes?

Yeah, you like that!?! :mad:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I like girls with NATURAL breasts, I don't mind girls with small breasts, cuz if your honest with yourself, you'll notice allot times they are the sexiest girls. :yesyes::D

I think of some of the cutest, sexiest starlets, or I'd say allot of them have smaller sized breasts, but IMO C's are just right for my taste, they're not too big, anything larger than C's start getting out of hand sort of speak. :yinyang::2 cents:

I'm more attracted to petite girls, so I chose A, but I still like B, C, and up if she's pretty enough and has a nice body to go with bigger breasts.

It depend's on the woman's body type. I like all size's except over dd, that is too big for me; I am more about proportion and shape then just massive tit's.

I agree completely but DD's are never bad. And as you can tell from my username, obv, Rachel Starr's are my fav ! :thefinger :eek: