• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What religion are you?

What religion are you?

• Catholic

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Protestant

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Buddhistic

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hindu

• Moslem

• Atheistic

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Amish

• Another

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohhh?? Well it's good to hear that you are willing. Shall we pro-

What? Really? Hmmmmm....too impure you say?! Say whaaat?! He did WHAT to a possum?! Okay okay, but he's going to be disappointed. Okay...okay then....Listen, I gotta go.....i gotta-yeah for sure we'll talk later....okay, bye.

*ahem*....Uh sorry BB but my god has decided put off your blood orgy indefinitely. He um...didn't tell me why but I guess you're off the hook.:wave2:

Fine! Fuck your god!

You know what I'm going to do!? Huh!?! Just to smite your silly piss ant of a god, I'm going to take a whole bunch of acid, sit in the bath tub and play with my transformers.

So yeah! Fuck it! This is gonna be so much more fun than that shit.

I hope whoever you choose has AIDS and you all die, slowly.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Fine! Fuck your god!

You know what I'm going to do!? Huh!?! Just to smite your silly piss ant of a god, I'm going to take a whole bunch of acid, sit in the bath tub and play with my transformers.

So yeah! Fuck it! This is gonna be so much more fun than that shit.

I hope whoever you choose has AIDS and you all die, slowly.
:(Well, this is awkward...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I pray to Crom... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen. He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
:mad: Damn right it's awkward! I'm in the tub PK, I'm in the tub right now readying the razor blade.

So I can shave my shoulders! YEAH! You like that!? Tell your little bitch, piss ant of a god I hope he chokes on his mother cunt hair.
:( Why did you have to go and say things like that? My god happens to be very sensitive about his mother cunt hair.

:( Why did you have to go and say things like that? My god happens to be very sensitive about his mother cunt hair.

Because he like to chew on it, right? And he likes to watch his mothers fat stomach jiggle while he's down there while she giggles.

Giggles and jiggles motherfucker! Yeah I went there. :mad:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Because he like to chew on it, right? And he likes to watch his mothers fat stomach jiggle while he's down there while she giggles.

Giggles and jiggles motherfucker! Yeah I went there. :mad:
Now wait a minute!!:mad:

...huh? Oh really? Ohohohoho! Ok ok ill tell him...:1orglaugh

He says you'll be hearing from his lawyer.:thefinger

Wow you guys sound like your talking about my religion.
I'm a pagan.
I worship a hairy mother cunt.
but no blood orgy and definitely no Satan (the gods of the bible are dushbags).
let the fanatics have the blood orgy and slaughter themselves out of my misery.
then the surviving women can come over to my place.

Catholic

We have better school girls!
4157wEwnH3L._AA280_.jpg
:1orglaugh So true!

I iodentify myself as anti-clerical cathlolic : I share the catholic faith but I hate the high clergy and everything coming from the Vatican, all what they say, do or decide is shit !

JayJohn85

Banned
I pray to Crom... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen. He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of steel?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Crom, strong on his mountain!