• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

I don't qualify for food stamps because I am a full time student and work less that 20hrs. I am only applying because my current school schedule is preventing me form working more than 20. If I were working more than that, I would not need food stamps.
Next time I have a full 40 or 30, I will be sure to milk the government programs for all that they are worth.

Two things to add:

When idiots (solicitors) call you and don't answer when you say hello.
When people buzz your apartment for the drug dealer up on the third floor apartment and yell at you because you won't let them in because you don't know them.

Monotonous voices.
Girls that get crazy excited to see one of their guy friends in plain view of their boyfriend. Way to make him feel and look 2nd best.
People who complain about having to work until 11 because they have to go get drunk.
People that don't get the hint.

People who chew with open mouths.

Yeah, I've said it before, but I had to endure it again three nights ago. It was bad enough, that twenty minutes into my dinner with my extra special friend, I had to ask the person at the next table if he thought the entire world wanted to hear him orally digest a part of a cow. He didn't get it, and I told him, "You're incredibly disgusting when you eat, and your date thinks so too, though she's not willing to say it out loud."

He told me I was a fucking bastard, and then every single person at the surrounding tables told him that he was disgusting when he ate. I went about my business, and he left, humiliated. As he should have. Jebus, people. Do you think people want to hear you schlecking food around in your mouth? God, that's disgusting.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
How grapefruit seems grown and engineered to squirt at your eyes. Never your cheek, chin, nose, right arm... No, your eye.

Someone just got hired at my job with no experience and they will make the same an hour as i do and i have been there for 6yrs and even worst they will make the same as someone thats been there for 35yrs that so WRONG!!!!!

How humans can be smart enough to invent a concept like arrows to provide a directional flow......and then completely ignore them.

Or people who have like 125 items in a 10 item or less lane...

When I make a thread that doesn't take off.

When someone makes the exact same thread and it's firing on all cylinders.

Facetious

Moderated
When I'm the first and only bidder on an ebay item and upon entry of my bid, I get back a notice that says I've just been outbid and that I shouldn't let the item get away. WTF, am I being electronically profiled by the ebay database? I mean, shit, I've been watching the item for the last 3 days, does this trigger something in their system to electronically run up the price on something? I suspect so.

Assholes, what ever happened to the days when you made your living by earning it?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The news...
Tropical storm... republican convention... massive waste of taxpayer money being spent in Tampa...
Bullshit that doesn't fucking matter!!! It's as if nothing else happened in the world except for that mound of smelly shit!

Facetious

Moderated
√ Comcast's recent rate increases... aren't they already earning enough for their investors and company hierarchy?

√ When people post lost pet posters throughout the neighborhood and later, the pet is returned safely to the owners...
but the lazy and ignorant asshole owner of the formerly lost pet doesn't go out and collect said posters. People are taking time out of the their day to read your poster, asshole, the least you could do is immediately remove them.:flame:

Much of the same goes for political candidates... remove your fucking signs after the election... A-holes!

Lorazepam, ALL his threads and about 99% of all his posts and the board :facepalm:

People that think they smarter than most people !! And people that think they are better than most people do to they have more money .

Also people that hate people who live in the suburbs .Get that a lot..::brick::