• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

MW3 Hardcore mode.

Guy runs by me. No name on his head, so I shoot him. Turns out he was on my team and the game didn't feel like showing it. So I die. Fantastic.

The price of having a replacement transponder auto key made, it's ridiculous, $100 & up for a fuckin car key? Shit, a car key replacement for my '70 Camaro only cost a couple of bucks... are we really better off today than we were yesterday?

Ans: NO!

haha yeah, and they still get stolen...:facepalm:

MW3 Hardcore mode.

Guy runs by me. No name on his head, so I shoot him. Turns out he was on my team and the game didn't feel like showing it. So I die. Fantastic.

I stopped playing hardcore after WaW. It's not more realistic, you shouldn't die because you got hit in the toe twice by a silenced pistol.

I stopped playing hardcore after WaW. It's not more realistic, you shouldn't die because you got hit in the toe twice by a silenced pistol.

On the same coin, you shouldn't die from a panic knife after unloading a clip into the guy. I like hardcore better for that reason.

Suburbia:
32.7% of the population is under 18
4.4% of the population is 18-24
41.9% of the population is 25-44

I fall in the 4.4% bracket, and I have actually had girls cancel dates because they did not realize I was 30min out.
Who needs a drink?

On the same coin, you shouldn't die from a panic knife after unloading a clip into the guy. I like hardcore better for that reason.

That seems like a more recent problem as well. The MW series is really going down hill. I liked BLOPS, but the new one just looks.... ugh. CoD may well be dead to me pretty soon.

That seems like a more recent problem as well. The MW series is really going down hill. I liked BLOPS, but the new one just looks.... ugh. CoD may well be dead to me pretty soon.

I'm probably going to stick with the Treyarch titles from here on out. I think blops 2 looks alright. Better than mw3 anyway.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Ant-attacks.
You do everything to keep them out, then a half/hour later after being in the kitchen, you walk in and there's a swarm on something so tiny you didn't pay it any attention.
WTF?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Pretty much everything the last couple of days. I've snapped off a dozen heads at work and now everybody is avoiding me like Ebola.

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Walking to your car early in the morning and you get a face full of spider web. :mad:

I'm probably going to stick with the Treyarch titles from here on out. I think blops 2 looks alright. Better than mw3 anyway.

Yeah, I just watched the BLOPS 2 m/p trailer, looks better than I thought it would. I don't like how they're making you equip your knife to use it. That fucking sucks in BF3. They should just fix it so ppl can't take 8 rounds at close range and still knife you, like Gears of War did with the chainsaw.

When I am waiting in line to pay for gas and I am in a hurry, and the guy in front of me is buying a bunch of lottery tickets.