• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Facetious

Moderated
When I get told that the only reason I have fun in life is because I am not married, or have kids, like if there is something wrong with that. It would not bother me if it was one or two people but when I am told that almost every day by peers it gets pretty annoying. Fuck you, how is that my fault

They envy you, take it as a compliment... I do!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The word herstory. I think it is cute that feminists use it when they want to show their independence from men, but how come they get immediately get pissed off when I point out that, by their logic, the history of civilization and humankind is the history of man and not woman.

get a car u lazy bum

I have a car, smartass. Runs like a baby and has since I bought it six years ago. The only thing I've had to replace is the starter and alternator in all that time. That's my baby right there.

That's why it's been years since I was on an MTC trip and it reminded me of how trashy they are.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
my fucking neighbor that insists on mowing her god damn lawn every single fucking day.

every time i hear the sound of screeching brakes, i hope the next sound is her body smashing off the bumper.

How the hell does a person mow their lawn every day?

How the hell does a person mow their lawn every day?

it has to be some kind of ocd or something... its irritating as hell.

theres a lot of weird people in my neighborhood though. i saw a guy with no shirt, and rolled up jeans walking down a busy street carrying an old 32" tv in 80+ degree heat... later that day, i saw him walking back from wherever he was BACKWARDS. i dont know if he was trying to clear his "speedometer" or something :dunno:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
my fucking neighbor that insists on mowing her god damn lawn every single fucking day.

every time i hear the sound of screeching brakes, i hope the next sound is her body smashing off the bumper.

There was this old man that used to live across the street who fucked with his yard everyday. I was like "Why don't you just enjoy the fruits of your labor for 1 fucking day douchebag"

Third worlders who don't take of their government-subsidized stores in parts of my city and make those areas look like absolute shitholes.

Cheeseheads who live just on the other side of the border and cross over just to save on taxes at our stores, then drive like fucktard cheesesmugglers. Death to you!

"Click it or ticket." :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: