• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Anybody want to tell me why these gas station motherfuckers have suddenly (at least in my area) raised prices .20 to .40 cents a gallon in one fucking day?
Is it because Memorial Day is 2 weeks away?

Yeah, what the hell? Last Friday, a gallon of regular was $4.13 and today I'm looking at the same gas station marquee, telling me a gallon of regular is $4.59. Even more upsetting due to the fact that I drive for a living, can't just up and boycott gas.

What a fucking racket.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Yeah, what the hell? Last Friday, a gallon of regular was $4.13 and today I'm looking at the same gas station marquee, telling me a gallon of regular is $4.59. Even more upsetting due to the fact that I drive for a living, can't just up and boycott gas.

What a fucking racket.

People have become complacent also, they just bend over and allow the gas stations/gas companies to rape them in the ass without even a whimper.

Kingfisher

Price per barrel of oil today: 93 bucks. Down from 108.
All the other states except California have lower per gallon prices.
Now according to the reports the other day, “Texaco” in Northen California had the fire.
Not ARCO in (Refinery in Southern California). Why then did ARCO’s Prices shoot up too?
It would seem that only Texaco’s prices should have gone up.
As ACRO is part of BP, and Texaco has nothing to do with BP, if one specific refinery
that does not supply competitors brands has a problem, why then do all
the other brands shoot up as well.
WTF?

Price per barrel of oil today: 93 bucks. Down from 108.
All the other states except California have lower per gallon prices.
Now according to the reports the other day, “Texaco” in Northen California had the fire.
Not ARCO in (Refinery in Southern California). Why then did ARCO’s Prices shoot up too?
As ACRO is part of BP, and Texaco has nothing to do with BP, if one specific refinery
WTF?

Price fixing and non-competition agreements are so rampant in the gasoline industry. While illegal, the agreements between companies are nearly impossible to prove and therefore unenforceable, at least that's my opinion on it. That, along with speculation, which I think should be illegal -- or defined more strictly at least -- have sent gas prices through the roof of late. Couple that with the fact that CA has a 35.3 cent/per gallon state tax, and 15.2 cent/per gallon "other" tax (whatever the hell that means) and, boom, $4.50 gallon of gas. On top of that, the money is being mismanaged at the state level. We basically have a "fuck you" tax on gas and cigarettes, and the morons at the state level just keep handing it away, seemingly intentionally keeping the state broke. To quote STDiva: "Rage."

At least its an election year... prices for gas always fall nearly a dollar/gallon during the summer in Presidential election years in an attempt to reassure all the idiots that "all is well." Can't come soon enough.

People who ask me if I have "an extra cigarette."

No, guy. This particular pack only came with 20.

Oh, yeah... and people who ask if they can "borrow a cigarette."

Huh? Are you planning on giving me the filter back once you've smoked it?

Facetious

Moderated
When your friends die and there are no details. Fucking bullshit! What am I supposed to do assume this or that happened for the rest of my life? Aggrivating! :hairpull:X10

People who ask me if I have "an extra cigarette."

No, guy. This particular pack only came with 20.

Re: What pisses you off?

Wondering which E-cig would be best for me. :hairpull:

Facetious

Moderated
WTF?

Fire. Texaco. Northern California. Refinery. Where & When? :dunno:

Aside, This has always amused me... There's a gasoline pipeline that runs from the Northern California oil refineries in Martinez/Benecia down to the south bay area of North San Jose. OK, here's where it ends up... looks like a reasonable destination to me, however, it's interesting to observe all of big rig tankers from Shell Oil, Chevron, BP, Unocal etc. all lining up at the same tank to receive their 8,000 fill ups. :1orglaugh Say, did you know that Chevron has a specially formulated advanced additive in it called ''Techroline"? yea, I swear by that stuff man.... keeps my valves and injectors clean as a whistle ... if only I could actually see the physical evidence of this.. but never mind, I'm a true believer in Techroline... makes my car feel good... or at least I believe it does. Not! O-º

Wait! Techroline is Texaco's special secret additive... isn't it? Sorry, I don't really pay much attention to these nifty fuels and their supposed additives... I usually buy what's cheapest and I've never had any problem whatsoever. Go figure:dunno:

Total first class bullshitters in the sales and marketing depts of the major oil companies, what's more is, they actually have a loyal customer base who actually subscribes to their nonsense. :rolleyes:

Facetious

Moderated
^ Sorry for the link to the entire us of a... what I had to offer was a rather sizable farm of fuel holding cells. /fail!

Oh well

Kingfisher

Fire. Texaco. Northern California. Refinery. Where & When? :dunno:

Sorry, I was ranting. The Texaco plant fire was actually up in Washington State. Which is what makes California's gas spike even more ludicrous.
There was a "slow down" at the Northern California Plants. But keep in mind, we export California's gas to Nevada and Arizona. When was the last time you saw any oil wells in those states. Yet, their prices are less than here. We're getting fucked over by this state and it's piss poor administration. For all of you who voted in Grey Davis, for shame...
That man fucked up things the last time he was in office, and he's doing it again.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Black people that cut the line. If you were white I'd let you in since I understand that you are in a hurry and need to do things.

Facetious

Moderated
Sorry, I was ranting. The Texaco plant fire was actually up in Washington State. Which is what makes California's gas spike even more ludicrous.
There was a "slow down" at the Northern California Plants. But keep in mind, we export California's gas to Nevada and Arizona. When was the last time you saw any oil wells in those states. Yet, their prices are less than here. We're getting fucked over by this state and it's piss poor administration. For all of you who voted in Grey Davis, for shame...
That man fucked up things the last time he was in office, and he's doing it again.

Got it. ;) Yea, I remember when Grey Davis signed those inflated long term oil contracts... and then he was recalled... and then there was Arnie riding around in his Hummer. :facepalm: :1orglaugh
What are ya gonna do, we're just little rank and file minions living under the dictates of a handful of multi millionaires who want to do good, enough of your whining.... obey, understand?! :dunno: :1orglaugh

Incidentally, how about the California State Legislature, aren't they something? :flame:

...and what about the boondoggle that is the, :uhem: ''california air resources board'' with their 6 figure salaries, filing lawsuits left and right, screwing over the working people. Bastards!

You're almost as cynical as I, K-fish... keep it up! :1orglaugh

Black people that cut the line. If you were white I'd let you in since I understand that you are in a hurry and need to do things.

You're the limit! :1orglaugh

When I get told that the only reason I have fun in life is because I am not married, or have kids, like if there is something wrong with that. It would not bother me if it was one or two people but when I am told that almost every day by peers it gets pretty annoying. Fuck you, how is that my fault