• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

^^ URRITE

Playing pool with girls. :facepalm: No sense of competition.

hehehe OMG i suk. hehehehe woops i scratched the green furry stuff. hehehe which colours are we hehehehehe can you like...show me how to hold the stick? hehehehehe

The Wind! :cussing:

√ A soft drink vending machine that's choosy about the condition of the dollar bills it accepts... and naturally, all of the singles in my wallet are always well weathered.

We have new Loonies way up here and they've changed the weight so anything that might take Loonies, pop machines, pool tables, etc now won't take them. Rage.

bahodeme

Closed Account
√ The simple fact that nothing is confidential when there is a woman listening...amirite

√ A soft drink vending machine that's choosy about the condition of the dollar bills it accepts... and naturally, all of the singles in my wallet are always well weathered.

√ Mooches who walk the concrete divider strip at major intersections with their sob story signs, fuck you, I've seen you guys walk off ''the job'' with huge wads of cash... die MOFOs! :flame:

There was a guy whose was blind that panhandled when I was growing up in D.C. He would sing different songs, do requests, etc. Around 6:30 PM he would walk 2 blocks and wait. After a few minutes a dark blue limo would pick him up.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Anybody want to tell me why these gas station motherfuckers have suddenly (at least in my area) raised prices .20 to .40 cents a gallon in one fucking day?
Is it because Memorial Day is 2 weeks away?

People who shuffle their feet. (Not disabled people, just able-bodied people who can't pick up their shoes off the ground.) People who walk slow. (Again, not old people or the disabled. Just meandering motherfuckers who don't think about the world around them.)

Lazy workers.

Bad service. Small, a la carte 'gastro pub' food that's $12, like caprese salad. Bullshit.

Makes me sound like an asshole, but I don't care. This shit makes my skin crawl.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Slackin Co-workers, all of whom at least 20 yrs. younger than me.
Fuckin Bitches loose important keys, don't pass along relevent info at shift changes.
Have their ears glued to a cell phone at every oportunity.

They are about to feel my wrath come Mon. :mad:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Vengeful drivers. I absolutely despise them. In the past two days I spent 20 hours in a car driving to Winnipeg and back and on both trips I encountered drivers who didn't like the fact that I passed them on the highway or something and made it their goal to antagonize me for as long as they could.

The first time, I was driving down the Trans Canada next to a semi. I was going 130 and the semi was going 120 so it took me awhile to pass him. Behind me was some fucking punk in an Audi who I guess didn't like the fact I didn't blaze past the semi at 160 so he could get through and so as soon as I had passed the semi and gone back to the left lane he drove up to me and drove alongside me for at least thirty kilometres until we encountered someone in front of me that was going slow and then he wouldn't let me go into the right lane so I could pass. Then, when I got fed up I put on my brakes and pulled in behind him, he slows down. He was from Alberta, so go figure.

Then, on the way back I guess I pissed off an older woman for passing her in the passing lane after she spent 4/5ths of it driving in the wrong lane. She was going maybe 95 before I passed her and then I pass her, run into a truck and slow down only to see this woman drive up going 120 and cut me off as I was moving around the truck. This is right in front of a huge hill and she spends the entire time speeding up and slowing down right in front of me. It was obvious she was trying to piss me off cause everytime she'd speed up, right after she'd slam on her breaks.

Fucking people. Why do some people think that being passed on the highway is some sort of insult? You're going slower than I am, so I pass you. I'm not giving you the finger and saying "haha I'm going to make it to Winnipeg before you do because you're a huge fat bitch!" If I wanted to say that I would actually roll down the window and yell it at you.

When people can't properly pronounce the word "didn't",and say DIN'INT.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The City of Burbank's shit-tastic fuck-head parking enforcements. I swear that mother fucker took out a tape measure to bust me on the 15 feet of space from my bumper to the fire hydrant.
I was at 14 feet. If it's a woman, I hope she gets a yeast infection, if it was a guy, may a 1000 fleas nest in his ball hairs.

Vengeful drivers. I absolutely despise them. In the past two days I spent 20 hours in a car driving to Winnipeg and back and on both trips I encountered drivers who didn't like the fact that I passed them on the highway or something and made it their goal to antagonize me for as long as they could.

The first time, I was driving down the Trans Canada next to a semi. I was going 130 and the semi was going 120 so it took me awhile to pass him. Behind me was some fucking punk in an Audi who I guess didn't like the fact I didn't blaze past the semi at 160 so he could get through and so as soon as I had passed the semi and gone back to the left lane he drove up to me and drove alongside me for at least thirty kilometres until we encountered someone in front of me that was going slow and then he wouldn't let me go into the right lane so I could pass. Then, when I got fed up I put on my brakes and pulled in behind him, he slows down. He was from Alberta, so go figure.

Then, on the way back I guess I pissed off an older woman for passing her in the passing lane after she spent 4/5ths of it driving in the wrong lane. She was going maybe 95 before I passed her and then I pass her, run into a truck and slow down only to see this woman drive up going 120 and cut me off as I was moving around the truck. This is right in front of a huge hill and she spends the entire time speeding up and slowing down right in front of me. It was obvious she was trying to piss me off cause everytime she'd speed up, right after she'd slam on her breaks.

Fucking people. Why do some people think that being passed on the highway is some sort of insult? You're going slower than I am, so I pass you. I'm not giving you the finger and saying "haha I'm going to make it to Winnipeg before you do because you're a huge fat bitch!" If I wanted to say that I would actually roll down the window and yell it at you.
You talkin' MPH here? And what kind of whip you drive, Plaz?

That ugly Monkey boy Carlos Tevez, what gives him the right to be parading with that team, such a wanker...