• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6037436, member: 201847"]People who feel the need to give advice without being asked. It's fucking annoying.

If I were you, I just wouldn't let it get to me.

Just Kidding!

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6038038, member: 114093"]Men that don't allow me to abuse their nutsack.

Fucking with the nutsack is NOT recommended!

Horse_kicks_jerk.gif

I am just not where I am in where I want to be Careerwise. I feel very frustrated because as an adult college student. Even, if you struggle and do well. The cost of School holds you back. I do not want you guys to play a little violin or any B.S. like that. How we as a Country if you believe in the US are we supposed to get ahead? I tried and every Job needs a degree.

I am just not where I am in where I want to be Careerwise. I feel very frustrated because as an adult college student. Even, if you struggle and do well. The cost of School holds you back. I do not want you guys to play a little violin or any B.S. like that. How we as a Country if you believe in the US are we supposed to get ahead? I tried and every Job needs a degree.

Well you could start by working on your grammar!

j/k :)

College degree = the new high school diploma.

Advice: learn a trade and network, network, network! It is the only way.

When I can't get another look at the hot - single - odd work houred brunette who lives about four doors away in my townhouse complex... dammit!! She parks her Xterra in the street in clear view from my kitchen sliding door/window ... some days she leaves at 7:30 and others, 8:00, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45, 9:00, 9:37, 10:01, or not at all!
One minute I'll look out and her truck is there, I'll turn away and not a minute longer, look out and it's gone! Fuuuck! ...and no, she doesn't know I exist (for all of you smart asses who wanna make claim that she's evading me :1orglaugh)

So how am I supposed to know when to be outside petting the cats and watering my garden ?!!!

:helpme:

:goodpost:

:1orglaugh best of luck Fac. ;) .Plenty of pruning too Fac. :thumbsup: :angels:;)

When I can't get another look at the hot - single - odd work houred brunette who lives about four doors away in my townhouse complex... dammit!! She parks her Xterra in the street in clear view from my kitchen sliding door/window ... some days she leaves at 7:30 and others, 8:00, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45, 9:00, 9:37, 10:01, or not at all!
One minute I'll look out and her truck is there, I'll turn away and not a minute longer, look out and it's gone! Fuuuck! ...and no, she doesn't know I exist (for all of you smart asses who wanna make claim that she's evading me :1orglaugh)

So how am I supposed to know when to be outside petting the cats and watering my garden ?!!!

http://www.ezwatch-security-cameras...1-c-296.html?gclid=CIurp9O0hqsCFcQEQAoduwdNzA

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Stalkerish much? :D

Hosting a fantasy football draft and nobody pays attention. 12 team draft turns into a 5 hour ordeal. Way to waste my entire fucking day.

Derrr is Pierre Thomas still available? Derrrrr.

When a friend of you sister's takes you out on a date, pays for everything, flirts with you, is responsive to your flirts, then won't fuck because "You're xxxxx's brother"...... WHO GIVES A SHIT!! :mad::facepalm:

When a friend of you sister's takes you out on a date, pays for everything, flirts with you, is responsive to your flirts, then won't fuck because "You're xxxxx's brother"...... WHO GIVES A SHIT!! :mad::facepalm:

Maybe it's because she took you out and paid for you!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Stupid cunts always sending me their new vid links or trying to "friend" me on Youtube. Seriously, I don't WANT friends on Youtube, you shits. When my beats go international then maybe. Until then, piss off.