• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I don't think anything cunts me off more than a cunt on a mobile phone having a cuntversation at mega volume in my general area.

That's my area, cunt.

I chimed in on someone's conversation because he was talking so damn loud at the store. He lied on the phone, so I yelled out, "No, he's actually at Target..."

HaHa!

When Apple releases "revolutionary" software applications like Facetime and Airplay, or even less "revolutionary" applications like copy and paste.:1orglaugh Just because you put a name with it, doesn't make it new, cooler or "revolutionary".

Yeah, I took my system out earlier this summer. Some little fuckwad got word from some snitch (I never, ever let passing cars see into my trunk when I am in there) and went through my shit - or they heard me bumping somewhere, but I never bump in the hood precisely because I don't need local punks knowing I have a system.

I have been leaving my car open entirely this summer though because I don't want anyone busting my windows or mutilating my key hole like they did to my trunk a couple years ago. Plus that Sony piece of shit I had in there I almost wish someone would've taken. My new deck is sweet though.

professors who can't simply post (i'm taking online courses) an assignment schedule, i had to read three different documents from one professor to figure out what the assignment was, figure out when it was due, and figure what format they prefer it be in...then at the same time they're threatening to drop any student that doesn't complete their first week assignments

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
People who support Michael Vick. Fuck him! I understand that (certain) people deserve a second chance, but this guy didn't even think he deserved to go to prison. I really don't believe he's truly remorseful of his actions. So yeah... that pisses me off.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That stupid twat who woke me up at 6:58 this morning, because her fat fucking, chicken grease covered stubs she refers to as fingers could dial the correct number.