• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Junk mail. :hairpull:

Car problems. :hairpull:

Psychopathic killers on the rise in this country. Kids killing parents and parents killing kids. WTF has the world come to?

Limp weenies.

Not all the time. I mean, I get it...you guys aren't machines. There are times though that it just isn't funny!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Sometimes our limp weenies can be kinda cute:D

I agree...and that is cool. Not when the girl really needs it. You can't leave a girl hanging!

The worst US job economy in 80 years. :facepalm:

My friend's family having to move because of mortgage.

Being one of the last of the soldiers to be in the same neighborhood, holding down the fort for dolo. :mad:

Piss poor pay raises.

The fluctuating gas prices everyday. :mad:

The worst US job economy in 80 years. :facepalm:

My friend's family having to move because of mortgage.

Being one of the last of the soldiers to be in the same neighborhood, holding down the fort for dolo. :mad:

Piss poor pay raises.

The fluctuating gas prices everyday. :mad:

Two years ago a couple that I was friends with had just bought a house. He was laid off and they had to sell. They moved to Florida, but he hasn't been able to find steady work there either.

Two years ago a couple that I was friends with had just bought a house. He was laid off and they had to sell. They moved to Florida, but he hasn't been able to find steady work there either.

It's like, my best best boy. He's my right hand man, even though he's away right now I like to look after his folks and his uncle does good work on my car. They were there for 18 years. His dad also just got laid off. I freaking hate this shit. Luckily they found a rental unit just two blocks down and it's nice, so they will still be there for me and I for them. It's just hard to see them have to up and move from the property they were so closed to paying off entirely.