• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

C

cindy CD/TV

First one is understandable, but I seldom wash my hands after taking a leak. It's not like I'm pissing on them.

Does this include public bathrooms, too? :eeew:

People that flush, and wash their hands after taking a piss. Fuckin germaphobes, lemme tell ya.

:1orglaugh OK, then consider this. You're standing at the urinal, hand on your cock to direct your piss stream, then you touch the handle of the bathroom door on your way out. The very next person to grab that handle is, in effect, touching your cock. :eek: :rolleyes:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Does this include public bathrooms, too? :eeew:

:1orglaugh OK, then consider this. You're standing at the urinal, hand on your cock to direct your piss stream, then you touch the handle of the bathroom door on your way out. The very next person to grab that handle is, in effect, touching your cock. :eek: :rolleyes:
What they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

In fact I actually open the door with my cock, so the degrees of separation is even less than that.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Teenagers walking around with their cell phones cranked up full tilt, making everybody around listen to the shit they shit on their playlist, with this totally bassless sound.

Worse if on the train or subway

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
the concept of insurance in general...sheer thievery, plain and simple

Agreed. Medical insurance companies, some of the most evil companies on the planet. Up there with Haliburton and Satan himself... I mean Cheney.

Oh... And the fact that I'm still at my desk handling a project, and will likely be here much-much later.

C

cindy CD/TV

What they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

In fact I actually open the door with my cock, so the degrees of separation is even less than that.

I don't whether to :1orglaugh or :crying:! Perhaps both? :dunno:

:goodpost: :D

the concept of insurance in general...sheer thievery, plain and simple

Insurance is the greatest scam known to man.
They charge what every they want and cover whatever they see fit.

To add to the insanity of it all I was rear ended a few years ago. The damage was $400 in sheet metal. They tried to total my truck. After negotiations of the value of my truck, they paid me over $2,000 to just to total it, rather than fix it. :dunno:
(Keep those receipts).
I hammered out the damage over some sand in 30min and it did not even need bondo.

C

cindy CD/TV

When the price of gas at the station I frequent goes down the day after I fill up. :facepalm:

When FO times out while I'm typing a lenghty post and I have to log in again. Or when I belatedly notice an error in my post and try to change it but it's too late to save the changes. :(

that pissed me off to heres the cure..always copy your post..then if your timed out..log in and paste...hope this helps:wave: lol kept me from having a nervous wreckdown.....

what pisses me off is i look on my tv and they doing everything in their power to put a doctor in jail for murder...this is a joke...why on gods green earth would you kill a man your making 15 thousand a month off of???he is the last one i would suspect???on the other hand..a few months back they done everything in their power to get a lie telling baby killing skank off free as a bird..and did ..amazing...really...drug addicts die everyday...dont remember seeing no drug pushers on trial..hummm..i guess if little C was a pop singer they would dig far enough to find out who killed her ..i hAte you justice system YOU SUCK BIG FAT ASS..with dimples:mad:

Insurance is the greatest scam known to man.
They charge what every they want and cover whatever they see fit.

To add to the insanity of it all I was rear ended a few years ago. The damage was $400 in sheet metal. They tried to total my truck. After negotiations of the value of my truck, they paid me over $2,000 to just to total it, rather than fix it. :dunno:
(Keep those receipts).
I hammered out the damage over some sand in 30min and it did not even need bondo.

Very true. And if and when you do make a claim, they will beat around the bush and inevitably lowball you when they do get around to you.

Teenagers walking around with their cell phones cranked up full tilt, making everybody around listen to the shit they shit on their playlist, with this totally bassless sound.

Worse if on the train or subway

I can hear that sort of thing at night time. I live in a village about 16 miles from the nearest town so there is never really any heavy traffic. And if it's all quiet at night, sitting in the living room watching tv or whatever, all I can hear is some crap blasting out a tiny poorly sounding speaker... at full volume no doubt. And I know it comes from a phone as you see these teenagers walking around with them all the time.