• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

It pisses me off, when I teabag sleeping people and they wake up and bite my ball sack.
For safety purposes, I have resorted to the method of forehead dunks only.
teabag.gif

This fucking shitty fuckhead popcorn piece in the back of my throat! It's stabbing into my esophagus and it's been there a day and I can't get rid of it. I keep trying to clear my throat and I'm doing it so hard I'm gonna end up throwing up my tomato soup all over myself. :ragefuck!!!: :fuckcock!>:O:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Huh?

Teabagger: To tea bag is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea when it is done in a repeated in-and-out motion.

Obamacare: General term to describe the overhaul of the U.S. health care system, which President Obama championed after being elected in 2008.

Teabagger is a hateful slur; Obamacare is an all-in-one term to describe the health care overhall, it's not a slur. What the heck does one have to do with the other? :confused:

Besides, all Obamacare is is a play to give illegal aliens (and they do in fact vote!) and lazy welfare fucks a free ride so they will vote Democrat. Unless you happen to be an illegal alien or a lazy welfare fuck, why aren't you pissed off about government health care? You should be. It's your money that's being spent and your choice that will be taken away.

Nice switch...

C

cindy CD/TV

You sure know a lot about it, I think you really are a teabagger! :1orglaugh
You insult every person that doesn't agree with your right wing views and when they give it back, you get your feelings hurt. Such a child.

:rofl2: No, just you.

Facetious

Moderated
This fucking shitty fuckhead popcorn piece in the back of my throat! It's stabbing into my esophagus and it's been there a day and I can't get rid of it. I keep trying to clear my throat and I'm doing it so hard I'm gonna end up throwing up my tomato soup all over myself. :ragefuck!!!: :fuckcock!>:O:

Too bad you're not a chick.:blowjob:

:cool:

Facetious

Moderated
Loud commercials. I'm watching a TV show at night and need to raise the volume, but then it goes to commercial and it's like twice as loud as the show I was watching. Grrrrr!!!

Finally, a useful democrat....:1orglaugh

Bill would lower volume of loud TV commercials

The bill directs the FCC to develop regulations preventing ads from being "excessively noisy or strident."

It's after dinner. You're tired. You ease yourself into a comfortable place to watch your favorite TV show. Suddenly you're jolted from your couch potato demeanor by a commercial break.

It's an ad for insurance or rum or a credit card -- and it's blaring, invading your calm and boosting your blood pressure.

Marketers want the loud commercials to grab viewers' attention.

A Democratic representative from California, however -- and her fellow politicians in the House -- find them more annoying than effective.
article

Thank you, errr.... ummm....''representative'':uohs:, I ... I don't get to use that word very often being a resident of the people's republic of Calif.

Cin, the time is now to go hound your local representative(s)... you can always tell them, ''well, California passed legislation to limit the decibel output of commercial advertising, why shouldn't we?''. This kind of technique actually works well with democrats, right? :tongue:

C

cindy CD/TV

Finally, a useful democrat....:1orglaugh

article

Thank you, errr.... ummm....''representative'':uohs:, I ... I don't get to use that word very often being a resident of the people's republic of Calif.

Cin, the time is now to go hound your local representative(s)... you can always tell them, ''well, California passed legislation to limit the decibel output of commercial advertising, why shouldn't we?''. This kind of technique actually works well with democrats, right? :tongue:

:rofl2: :rofl2: The rep points shall be yours! I'm calling my congressman (who is in fact a Dem) right now, in the middle of the night, and leaving a message to say exactly that! :D We will take back our country ... er, I mean, our cable TV! As God as my witness, I will NEVER temporarily go deaf again!

That makes no sense. If you teabag someone, their mouth would be nowhere near your balls

Huh, what u talkin' about BMHarris.

If your dipping your nutsack in someones mouth, theres a chance you will get it bitten. Unless you class teabagging as pelting someone with wet teabags. :dunno:

Right, enuff of teabag technique and back on topic.

Other things that piss me off.

The spate of recorded message phone calls, that ask you to press a number. If you do, it will forward you somewhere else and you will pay for the call.

The canvassing call centres that dial multiple numbers at once. You answer and there is nobody there because they are dealing with another call. You nearly always get these calls when you are busy.

Jehovah's witnesses, knocking on my door with watchtower leaflets and asking me if I've ever thought about god.

What pisses me off???

LAZY people!!!

At least greedy bankers and corrupt politicians are ambitious enough to get their ass in gear!
Lazy people are the albatross of the human race. An elimination round would be good. ;)

Just sayin'....

C

cindy CD/TV

When FO times out while I'm typing a lenghty post and I have to log in again. Or when I belatedly notice an error in my post and try to change it but it's too late to save the changes. :(