• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What passes as conservative these days is bullshit.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok. What I'm saying is you have gotten yourself caught up in the my side against their side mentality.
Seems almost everyone still here has.
And I have no idea what percentage of Americans have also, but I know its way too much.

And what I'm saying is the information we have received, actually been bombarded with, which has caused this mentality is a show.
Its a production designed to manipulate and control us.
The Government and the media are the same thing. They work together.
In the past years they have manipulated Americans by ways of deception to cause Christians Vs Muslims, Blacks VS Whites, Men Vs Women, all to their benefit not ours.
Now with Trump as the Star of the show it all about creating a very strong Democrats Vs Republican theme among the people.
When in reality there really isn't a 2 party system anymore. Its 1 big group pretending to be 2 different things. A show.
People need to figure this out.
Divide the people, keeps us fighting each other while its business as usual for those in power and those who work for those in power (like US politicians including the PREZ).

I'm surprised and sad that most Americans still fall for it after all this time.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
While I agree with you on a macro level, yes, the two parties are twins, which I posted above. But, on the micro level, they want to take the country in different directions and have effectively made us hate each other over those small, but significant differences.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
theshining.gif

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: The Republicans Are the Problem | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)