• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes a man attractive?

I can't tell you what makes a man attractive, but I can tell you what an unattractive man looks like (looks in the mirror).....

Maturity, stability, good sense of humor, at least somewhat physically fit...well, that gets me started - I'd go out with him at this point.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think a hot girl by his side makes a guy attractive. Women will think something like he must have something when he can hit on such a girl....

Yep. Took my 20 something niece for a ride on my bike one day, she's a cute little thing, with red hair, and actually looks a little like Ivy Snow/Jean.. We stopped to stretch, catch a drink, and she wanted a smoke. Chicks were looking...I'm twice her age. She chuckled and told me it was because of her. I said I know, and thanked her for making look good.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Yep. Took my 20 something niece for a ride on my bike one day, she's a cute little thing, with red hair, and actually looks a little like Ivy Snow/Jean.. We stopped to stretch, catch a drink, and she wanted a smoke. Chicks were looking...I'm twice her age. She chuckled and told me it was because of her. I said I know, and thanked her for making look good.

Uhm...pics of your niece?

Just kidding.

Just give me her number. :)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
VV, to answer your question, yes I may have sold my body before, but I got out of that pretty quickly because it made me miserable. I choose happiness over money every time, hands down.

I'm glad it did :) I was worried there for a minute. Hopefully some of the responses are helpful.

While there may be plenty of women who are willing to set other things aside for the sake of money, there are far more women who look for men that will treat them with respect, consideration, and care. I don't think there's anything wrong with anyone wanting to be with someone who knows how to handle their money, but that's definitely not the ultimate factor.
Sorry, you put it out there, so I had to bring it up. You didn't make the point I expected you to. Why not?

I don't think it's uncommon for any guy to mess up now and then, so having that "occasionally break a date at the last minute to go out with the goys" bit doesn't make any difference to me. That's completely normal. I have yet to date a guy (well, except for my current boyfriend, so far) who hasn't done something like that multiple times. That, in my book, is not what makes a guy a shitty boyfriend.

EDIT: Oh, and my last boyfriend as well. He never did anything like that. And we lasted over 3 years. What was the deal breaker for me? Shitty in bed. That was it (mainly).

So no, money is STILL not the ultimate deciding factor. Never has been for me, and never will be.

Ok so make Guy B a douchebag who always breaks dates without notice, openly flirts with other girls in front of his current GF, and generally treats women like objects...but he comes from a family that has money coming out their asses and dropping $1000 on dinner wouldn't cause him to bat an eye.

You're telling me that Guy A is gonna get more girls than Guy B?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Ok so make Guy B a douchebag who always breaks dates without notice, openly flirts with other girls in front of his current GF, and generally treats women like objects...but he comes from a family that has money coming out their asses and dropping $1000 on dinner wouldn't cause him to bat an eye.

You're telling me that Guy A is gonna get more girls than Guy B?

He might get more girls, but Guy A is going to have longer lasting, more happy relationships. I would definitely go for Guy A.

Quality is better than quantity.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7693124, member: 579739"]What point were you expecting me to make?
That it wasn't love or lust, just business.
That was the impression I had :dunno: