• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What makes a man attractive?

raimmi

Closed Account
Hey everyone, I have asked myself this question many times. But I have not been able to find a real answer.
These stereotypical standard answers are things like money and power, but I don't think that money for example, really makes someone attractive.

So Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you think makes men interesting and attractive to women?
(I hope I get some serious answers)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What kind of attractiveness are we talking about?

raimmi

Closed Account
Thank you very much for something contributing to this thread

Power, money and property.
I personally think that these three things are rather old fashioned and do not make a man attractive (it is of course a good thing if a man has these three things, but I do not think that they add somethin to ones "attractiveness level")

raimmi

Closed Account
What kind of attractiveness are we talking about?

I think about the type that makes a man appealing to a woman (like a special of look maybe, a certain type Charisma or maybe how a man should behave, his character etc.)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Squally ain't a woman, though.

I think about the type that makes a man appealing to a woman (like a special of look maybe, a certain type Charisma or maybe how a man should behave, his character etc.)

It's no different than what make a women attractive to men, it can vary vastly from individual to individual. Some people are not concerned with looks at all, others are all about looks, some go for specific looks or features. Then there are traits such as funny, outgoing, smart, conversationalist, artsy, wealthy, kind, generous, thoughtful, respectful, humble, bad, naughty, playful, gentle, caring, compassionate, athletic, sporty, etc.. the list is endless. Some people may require and look for one or a few of these attributes and traits while others may require many or others. There is no "one size" fits all regarding the attraction between men and women or vice versa.

rivasky

the special one
A gun and the determination to use it.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
For me?

Good values (ie. nice guys)
Money/stability/goals/career (all kind of the same thing really)
Respects women.

Thats pretty much it.

SpexyAshleigh

And you have to understand why money is an attractive quality in a man before you discount it. What woman wants a deadbeat with no goals? Women want a man who has his shit together, and especially for women who are looking more longterm, want a man who can provide for a family. I believe its probably biologically ingrained in us to seek out men who can take care of his offspring...cavewomen sought out the men who could bring home food and protect them. Seeking out men who have a career and financial stability is no different.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Same as what girls make attractive. A nice looking penis.

:D

Seriously. For me it's a nice charming smile and personality, a nice (prominent?) chin, nice soft eyes, a well-kept beard a face-fitting hairstyle and a nicely toned body. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
And you have to understand why money is an attractive quality in a man before you discount it. What woman wants a deadbeat with no goals? Women want a man who has his shit together, and especially for women who are looking more longterm, want a man who can provide for a family. I believe its probably biologically ingrained in us to seek out men who can take care of his offspring...cavewomen sought out the men who could bring home food and protect them. Seeking out men who have a career and financial stability is no different.

No disrespect here, I understand where you're coming from, BUT women always want equality and emancipation. So the woman could bring some money home, too no? I understand the guy shouldn't be a broke "loser", but I think the guy doesn't ultimately need to earn enough money to feed the WHOLE family. I think both "parties" should bring kinda equal amount of money into the relationship or at least the woman should be capable to "maintain" herself as well if the guy wasn't there.

SpexyAshleigh

No disrespect here, I understand where you're coming from, BUT women always want equality and emancipation. So the woman could bring some money home, too no? I understand the guy shouldn't be a broke "loser", but I think the guy doesn't ultimately need to earn enough money to feed the WHOLE family. I think both "parties" should bring kinda equal amount of money into the relationship or at least the woman should be capable to "maintain" herself as well if the guy wasn't there.

Well it depends on the couple in question. Some women PREFER being in the workplace after having children. Others would prefer to stay home and raise her kids rather than pay for daycare. And in a lot of cases, its not even worth going back to work when you have to pay for daycare, so it makes sense to stay home with the kids. My mom chose to stay home with us kids and my dad was the sole breadwinner. Thats just the way they chose to do it, and it was something my mom really wanted and my dad fully supported it and honestly it was the best gift my mom could have given us.

I'm not saying men SHOULD support their families 100%. I'm saying that if a woman knows she wants to stay home and enjoy being a mother one day, she should seek out men who can not only afford her that luxury, but fully support it as well.