• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of women do you prefer?

I prefer women ...

• with white skin, blond hair

Votes: 82 38.9%
  • with white skin, black hair

Votes: 105 49.8%
  • with white skin, red hair

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • latinas

Votes: 67 31.8%
  • asians

Votes: 44 20.9%
  • all race fat girls

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • all race older women

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • black girls

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • very large boobs E+

Votes: 34 16.1%
  • large teeth

Votes: 9 4.3%

• Total voters

boatiuta

Closed Account
I prefer women with...

I prefer women in their twenties with a body like Ashley Robbins: Curvy where it counts, busty, hot legs, tight body, long hair, full lips, d-cup, and with some meat on her thighs, and I love a hot tight bubble butt! Ashley Robbins has got a killer body but I prefer her with long hair...oh, she's got a pair of breasts and an ass to die for.

Check out this outfit, that hot ass, those full lips on Ashley Robbins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce74mXycv4I

To me, she's hot as hell.

I also love grey eyes on a tanned, busty blonde such as Ashton Moore or Memphis Monroe. Yummy! Would love to get in bed with her!! Better yet, a threesome!! A king size beds and those two? Oh yes!!

http://promo.stunners.com/vid/1108memphis_monroe/?id=100025;p=2

Jayden James is another hottie with a stripper body but I prefer her with long straight hair than the short curly hair. She's got a killer body and lovely eyes and a pretty face.

Latinas like Mariah Milano I would defenitely get it on with. That's a cute little package. I'd pump her ass nice and hard. She's the type I'd love to meet in a mall and make out with her in the change room or meet her in the champagne room and ride me cowgirl in her heels. Love hot tight latina cock teasers like her!

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/4oi/mariah-milano/

I guess you could look at the "favorites" of what people have to get an idea of their preferences.

She's also got to be sexually adventurous. How she dresses can get me excited too. High heels, tight skirts, cleavage, choke necklace, outfits, etc...

Susana Spears and Adriana Sage have hot asses but I wish she they had bigger breast. Just me. I'd still love to get my hands on those sexy asses though.

I have a preference for latinas

with white skin, blond hair
with white skin, black hair
with white skin, brown hair
latinas
asians
& attractive women with the last name, Quinzel or Vale as well.

I don't really have preferences except for age range(6 years younger than me to 12 years older than me), personality (some self confidence is great) and weight (Not into obesity or anorexia). Instead I have tendencies...I seem to gravitate toward; short, tan skin, dark hair, brown eyes and mutual feelings. It's all good for me but I definitely have my tendencies.:love-smi:

with white skin, red hair

I've got no racial preference, prefer slinder/slim/skinny girls with small to normal sized breasts. Although I have to admit there are lots of exceptions.

I have something for redheads with Green Eyes. But generally, i like women of all kind. Intelligence is also highly seductive for me. Woman in the 35-45 range are often the most beautiful.

very large boobs, experienced and curvy ladies:D

(v. large teeth :rofl:

very large boobs, experienced and curvy ladies:D

(v. large teeth :rofl:

Interesting. I like little boobs. The perfect girl would be a mix of:

- Ariell (Piper Fawn)
- Cayenne
- Nikki Coxxx

Yeah, something red...

with little boobs... a sweet friendly smile... green eyes.... hmm... and a sweet little ass! :rolleyes:

hard bodies and big boobs, not too much to ask huh? Thinking Amber Evans, Brianna Banks, Chrissy Moran, I could go on and on...