• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of women do you prefer?

I prefer women ...

• with white skin, blond hair

Votes: 82 38.9%
  • with white skin, black hair

Votes: 105 49.8%
  • with white skin, red hair

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • latinas

Votes: 67 31.8%
  • asians

Votes: 44 20.9%
  • all race fat girls

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • all race older women

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • black girls

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • very large boobs E+

Votes: 34 16.1%
  • large teeth

Votes: 9 4.3%

• Total voters
I have very strict standards for the women I date. If a girl's teeth are smaller than a donkey's, I won't even give her the time of day. Also, she has to be fat. I mean, no twig like Rosie O'Donnell would ever compete for my attention. I'm talking some real meat on her. I'm talking about a woman that you have to roll over 3 times just to get on top of her, the kind of woman that you have to throw flour on her just to find the wet spot. Now, that's what I'm talking about!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Any woman that will take a check.

-cs™

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Race is not an issue in my case! I like slim athletic type girls, no huge tits, nothing abnormal just a normal girl is perfect to me, if she's a white gal I prefer dark hair.. :bowdown::hatsoff:

with white skin, blond hair
with white skin, black hair
with white skin, red hair
latinas
asians
all race fat girls
all race older women
black girls
very large boobs E+
large teeth

:rofl: :rofl2:

I am glad this is a multi option vote and not a poll where you are only allowed to vote once and that's it.

with white skin, blond hair
with white skin, black hair
with white skin, red hair
latinas

asians
all race fat girls
all race older women
black girls
very large boobs E+
large teeth

These are the ones I voted for and FUCK I just noticed Asians in the list. I never voted for Asians. There are some lovely looking Asian women, damn it, I need glasses I never saw that option first time round lol.

she def has to be cute and have a decent body, i dont want no fatties, and i can't do black women either, slim or thick..so pretty much anything not fat or black or ugly

5' - 6 - 8 '' X 115 - 130 lbs.

Blue eyed brunettes . . . fallen angels

If you shortened the minimum by 2 inches, you would have just described my girlfriend. :glugglug:

Well.. asian and latina's really. I chose Asians, because they are more pretty.

I chose white with red hair. But there are lots of women that I've found attractive that don't fit into that category. Many different races and hair colors. And of course, like Kingfisher said, if she's got big chompers that's an immediate plus. :D

everytime I watch the Miracle Worker, I like to imagine that the water pump is my penis.