• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Re: What automobile do you drive?

Wow, AH, looks like you and I have more in common then our affection for Miss Keilber.

I doubt I need to ask, but you do have the big boy under your hood right?

Thanks Feelie my motorbike was stolen yesterday.But will soon be looking for a new one.Don't know what yet depends on whats avilable when I'm ready to get one.

member20672

Closed Account

Dirty Sanchez said:
Wow, AH, looks like you and I have more in common then our affection for Miss Keilber.

I doubt I need to ask, but you do have the big boy under your hood right?
*grunting* Oh yeah, gotta have the big boy. :nanner:

I've got an old Ford Mondeo as a daily driver at the moment, since my VW Golf is in bits in my mate's garage, getting ready for a VR6 engine to be dropped in, new Recaro leather interior and 18" alloys. :D :D :D

If I were to het a motorbike it would be a new hyabusa, dont know how its spelled, but you bike guys should know.

poggy1 said:
Thanks Feelie my motorbike was stolen yesterday.But will soon be looking for a new one.Don't know what yet depends on whats avilable when I'm ready to get one.

Sorry mate didn't realise that. Sorry to hear that.

05' Acura TL Sport Sedan with 6 speed manual sport package
01' Triumph Sprint ST sport tourer motocycle

Would love to change to:

06' Infiniti M45 V8 Sport Sedan
06' Triumph Sprint ST (much better looking than my bike)

Just need to make some more $$$ 8) Happy in the meantime though!

Last edited:

The bus at the moment. Lol I don't have a car but a dream car would be the Cadillac Escalade.

jod0565

Member, you member...

A Hooptie - a nice mine car - that's where I work.

4G63

Closed Account

Black on black 2004 Mercedes Benz E-320CDI

Diesel baby, that's manly. 200 HP - 369Lb' Tq

1986 Ford Tempo. I don't wash it because I am afraid the dirt is the only thing holding it together. Somehow, it still runs after all this time, and as long as I am driving it I can somehow keep it running down the road. That makes for a good anti-theft device since anybody else would stall it out in half a mile or so. The sad part is, in a few more years I will actually be able to get classic license plates for it. :1orglaugh

1987 RX-7 in the Summer. This car I am very proud of. I bought it for less than two grand and have put over ten grand into it. I haven't driven her for over a year tho, last summer I wasn't around... I miss her... :(

And this time of the year I drive my baby, and old rusted out, beat to shit, but never let me down 1988 blazer... which I am not too proud of but it does the job in the winter months. I've had it since I turned 16... it was my first car

Last edited:

2001 VW Jetta...love it...gets great mileage and it's not even the diesel version.

The only reason I'd change it though is it seems EVERYONE has a Jetta! At least in my neck of the woods!

2001 Toyota Tacoma. I love my truck only way i would get rid of it would be for a Subuaru WRX Sti.

05 Rubicon Unlimited 37" IROKS 6" R.E LIFT, J-cut fenders. 5.88S D-60s Just a little:D

Daily driver-BMW 750IL sport

2003 Ford Ranger. I really like it. It does me good on camping trips and I sit much higher than I did in a previous Ranger I had.

Plus, it only has 11,000 miles on it! I don't drive very much.

1992 Saturn. Getting close to 150,000 miles. I hope to get something different, but have to pay off my student loans first.