• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Re: Car's

Nissan Skyline R32- Turbo

Attachments

• Slyline.jpg
    Slyline.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 455

bishbash1

Banned

i drive a '92 bmw 518i. i put blue l.e.d's in the foot wells last week which is either cool or sad depending on the way you look at things like that. also ordered a k+n filter for it today, should get it next week. i put one on an xr2 i owned last year and the sound at 4000 rpm was great. i've also got a speed camera detector. ive heard these are gonna be made illegal in uk. can anyone confirm this? car before bmw was a vauxhall omega 2.5 v6 cdx. now that was a quick car.

georges

Staff member

nice car you had qball:hatsoff: :thumbsup: was it a ram 3500 diesel or a fuel ram with the 350ci hemi engine?

QBall1970

Banned

georges said:
nice car you had qball:hatsoff: :thumbsup: was it a ram 3500 diesel or a fuel ram with the 350ci hemi engine?

:D > 350 HEMI

Don't know much beyond that on specs... I DO know she had plenty of power and speed capabilities. OMG... you'd press the accelerator and it'd almost force you back into your seat.

Damned expensive tires, too...

Had had it for less than six months...

Ah, well... only material things. :dunno:

georges

Staff member

QBall1970 said:
:D > 350 HEMI

Don't know much beyond that on specs... I DO know she had plenty of power and speed capabilities. OMG... you'd press the accelerator and it'd almost force you back into your seat.

Damned expensive tires, too...

Had had it for less than six months...

Ah, well... only material things. :dunno:
I see. A guy in the US installed a 528ci 775hp crate hemi engine in his ram, the thing is insanely fast. He rebuilt the supension and changed the braking system.
O-60mph: 4sec, topspeed: 159mph, 1/4 mile time: 11sec @ 135mph. the bad ass truck.In the early 90's chevrolet produced the 454 ss pick up which wasn't bad too.

I own and drive a 2004 Acura TSX

With 6-speed manual of course!

Here's the deal...it must be explained

Having never previously owned anything more "performance" than an '89 Accord, the TSX is a great drive. Ya, its a 4-banger, torqueless, wussy engine, I've been told - and all that usual criticism form those who own "better"
It's FWD, again, not the best you can get apparently because those with RWD are so much more superior.

You ask about the drive and for me that's the only thing that matters.

Fuck the 0-60 stat, the 1/4 mile figure and the top speed - all of which mean straight fuckin nothing outside of the pages of a car magazine or outside of an owners' ego.

When I accelerate and run that six-speed through the gates, I am in driving bliss. This car rewards those who take great satisfaction from smooth shifting, tight cornering and ease-of-use. Achieving a smooth, seamless 1-2 shift at high revs usually makes me yell outloud with glee, and every input that a true "driver" appreciates is performed quite well by the TSX.

Yeah, there's "better" out there I'm told. I could have dropped 80K on an M3 and got better, no doubt, but I don't need anything more.

The stock tires are quite crap though. I'm told a tire upgrade really brings the TSX out of its shell. Maybe someday.

As for the new TL, I think it's quite a good design and execution. I've not driven one so I can't judge it in comparison. If it was available 7 months earlier I might have spent the extra cash and got it instead but I'm quite happy with my choice. Anyway, I heard the TL 6-speed model isn't all that special.

Happy motoring :tongue:

Ol-Skool-Perv said:
Here's the deal...it must be explained

Having never previously owned anything more "performance" than an '89 Accord, the TSX is a great drive. Ya, its a 4-banger, torqueless, wussy engine, I've been told - and all that usual criticism form those who own "better"
It's FWD, again, not the best you can get apparently because those with RWD are so much more superior.

You ask about the drive and for me that's the only thing that matters.

Fuck the 0-60 stat, the 1/4 mile figure and the top speed - all of which mean straight fuckin nothing outside of the pages of a car magazine or outside of an owners' ego.

When I accelerate and run that six-speed through the gates, I am in driving bliss. This car rewards those who take great satisfaction from smooth shifting, tight cornering and ease-of-use. Achieving a smooth, seamless 1-2 shift at high revs usually makes me yell outloud with glee, and every input that a true "driver" appreciates is performed quite well by the TSX.

Yeah, there's "better" out there I'm told. I could have dropped 80K on an M3 and got better, no doubt, but I don't need anything more.

The stock tires are quite crap though. I'm told a tire upgrade really brings the TSX out of its shell. Maybe someday.

As for the new TL, I think it's quite a good design and execution. I've not driven one so I can't judge it in comparison. If it was available 7 months earlier I might have spent the extra cash and got it instead but I'm quite happy with my choice. Anyway, I heard the TL 6-speed model isn't all that special.

Happy motoring :tongue:
You made a great chouce in geting that car :thumbsup:

I agree.

Funny thing is, I was 98% sure that a 2004 WRX would be the one for me. The dealer didn't respond to my test drive e-mail request, so one night I hit Acura's web site and made a discovery.

Now, I'd seen the TSX at the auto show a few months earlier. It was platformed and roped-off with only the door open. All I saw was that wood trimmed interior and instantly I discarded any possibility of interest.

On the web page, there was something I'd not seen before...

The black interior with "aluminum" trim. Holy shit! That's more like it! I'd always worshipped BMW "M" interiors and the TSX had that same clean look.

I rate interiors as vital to my overall impression. This one had me hooked.

Throw in 17" wheels, standard xenon and blue ambient light and in no time the WRX fell from my desire, costing more and offering lesser STD. equipment

Dare I say it....BOOYAH!!!

2001 red Mitsubishi eclipse spyder GT, this picture I found online was the one that convince me to buy it

Attachments

• spyder.jpg
    spyder.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Dice said:
WOW! Great car man....hard to get here in Holland....better said...you can`t get a car like that here in Holland....you`re one lucky dude man :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. All the *** imports are huge here in Oz, just recently the government stepped in to stop the influx of private dealers bringing in these cars. Mine is a 92 Turbo electric mirrors,windows, climate control and turbo, that cost me $13k Aust $$$.... Why would i buy a local built car say 2002 model standard acc, for $16k when the R32 will still blow it away..... :dunno:

I'm still running around with an 87 Fiat X 1/9. This car is sooo much fun to drive

FiatX19-1.jpg

:nanner:

In Auto Driven America, would kind of wheels do you have?

Acura TL :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tl_gall_img_13.jpg
    tl_gall_img_13.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 276
I'm not sure if this has been done before but i'll go along

92 Chevy cavalier, z24 3.1 v6....as all cavy's are imo, it's a piece of crap