• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what is wrong with that board?

ban-one

Works for panties
This isn't strictly the board, but related to the site in general, when I tried to log in this morning on the main page, it just sat there spinning for a few minutes until I got an error about the gateway not responding in time, and so I had to sign-in over here

And it continues!

"The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 170 seconds."

When you say seconds, you mean minutes don't ya?

Seriously it really start to annoy me!

have you checked the retractable coffee cup holder tray? or both of them if you're lucky enough to have two?

I'm no computer "expert" per se, but I am a bit of a jerk-of-all-trades. what kind of computer do you have? is it a black one? a white one? or those generic beige ones? it could also be your monitor has a virus so you should replace that. and if that doesn't solve the issue, hey, at least you have a brand new monitor.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
it could also be your monitor has a virus so you should replace that. and if that doesn't solve the issue, hey, at least you have a brand new monitor.

Actually my monitor is not that old, a little more than 1 year "the previous one didn't like the soda"
I don't think that is a virus, i have a good shield + if it was the case the half of the freeones community will be fucked up seems more and more people have this problem.

Ps. Thank you for changing your avi, the one with your dick in looked awful just let you know. :D

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've ran into this issue a couple of times today. Would probably happen more often if I was posting more. Fuck it, go twitter for ten minutes then come back and try to post again.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Something has been done behind the scenes, could you guys check and see if this problem is still there?
It might be a good idea to clear your browser cookies and history when you do.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Maybe it has to do with the browser people use?

I am on Opera, and have extremely few problems at FO

Slowhand69

Deep Inside Brandi Love
Something has been done behind the scenes, could you guys check and see if this problem is still there?
It might be a good idea to clear your browser cookies and history when you do.

I did clear my browser cookies and history before I start to post this evening ... but the problem is still here !!! Please try to solve this problem, because this is driving me crazy :hairpull: :mad: :cussing:

DrakeM

You're just lucky god isn't here!
Board is still messed up today. I tried logging out, clearing cache, cookies, etc. and then logging back in. After the first post, things got even worse than before. I'm guessing that first post that goes through after you log in sets your account in sync with whatever board server accepts the post. If it is out of sync with the other board servers then any attempt to post that goes to them will result in a failed post. If you try long enough, you'll either hit the server that your are in sync with or finally pass the timeout window on another server and your post goes through. Either way your account is now set in sync with the server that accepted the post. I'm guessing that if you wait about 15 minutes between each post, they will always go through first time. I don't have the patience to try this theory.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
what is wrong with that board?

Not enough people joining the douche patrol. And too many asshats worrying about women not doing IR.

DrakeM

You're just lucky god isn't here!
Still happening today. First four posts were fine and now everything takes multiple attempts. I've said this before in the original forum to track this (http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?869879-Board-timing-issues), the work-around for this problem is trivial. Add some code that says, "If the timeout value is greater than ten minutes then let the post go through because the board is fucked up and maybe log the problem somewhere for later investigation". A few lines of code could make all of this aggravation go away. Oh, and while we're at it, I maintain that ten minutes for a lock-out period is too short to begin with. Make it thirty minutes or even an hour and you'd see (at least from me) at lot more posts with multiple links instead of multiple posts with single links.

Slowhand69

Deep Inside Brandi Love
The problem still has not been solved. Tonight I had to wait 6 minutes untill I could post again :brick: Please fix this !!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yeah, and that fake Flash thing has popped up a couple of times for me lately, as well.