• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is The Nicest Thing You Ever Done for A Stranger?

Why not engage with idle chit chat with here and eventually as she becomes more comfortable with you she may reveal what happened to her, it might be a medical problem, a past accident or a result of domestic abuse. She may have a very distressing private life and has to push it all to the back just to go to work and smile for the customers. Problem is as a society no one gives a shit about each other but when someone commits suicide or something people say we wish we could have done something if we knew but that takes time and effort whilst that person was alive, something people are not prepared to commit

It's not really important how...I frankly don't care beyond it being a footnote in the circumstance. I just care that I can help her get it fixed if it comes to that.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Told said stranger that I was not related to them, thus it was the nicest thing that I did for them.

It's not really important how...I frankly don't care beyond it being a footnote in the circumstance. I just care that I can help her get it fixed if it comes to that.
More likely she will accept your help after you've talked more indepth about how it happened, she might get offended if you implied you just wanted to fix her teeth and didn't care how they got broke as it would seem you only vainly care about her appearance. If you find out how it happened and appear understanding and sympathetic to her cause she is more likely to accept your help.

More likely she will accept your help after you've talked more indepth about how it happened, she might get offended if you implied you just wanted to fix her teeth and didn't care how they got broke as it would seem you only vainly care about her appearance. If you find out how it happened and appear understanding and sympathetic to her cause she is more likely to accept your help.

You're not me U.:2 cents: I have 14 trillion mega watts of charm when it comes to these things...

When the time comes...it will go down like a fruit smoothy on a hot summer's day. k?

You're not me U.:2 cents: I have 14 trillion mega watts of charm when it comes to these things...

When the time comes...it will go down like a fruit smoothy on a hot summer's day. k?
Not if she just ups and leaves tomorrow, keep us updated anyway, it would be nice for this story to have a happy ending :popcorn:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Nicest thing I've done for a stranger? I pulled out................once.

I pretended to be a friend of someone I couldn't recall ever seeing before so that his family might think he had some redeeming qualities and was more than the jerk that I had heard he was. To this day I don't remember ever meeting or seeing the guy, but his brother thanked me for being his friend and told me he was glad that he had at least one person who could stand him.

Don't know if what I did was for the dead guy or his brother and mother. The brother bought me a drink so I guess I got some immediate reward.

If anyone has ever heard about the grateful dead (the folk tales (where the band got the name) about someone helping bury a dead guy and then later on gets saved by the spirit/ghost of the dead guy, maybe it's not such a bad thing to build up a few friends on the other side??!! (mas apologies for the runrunrunononon sentence! :)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I've said "hello" a few times to strangers. Of course they were female and hot as fuck! beyond that I ignore most people.

One of my neighbors got layed off and I cut his lawn last week.

As far as the fast food worker with the chipped teeth. I think the approach to her with the possibility of getting dental work may be a weird discussion to say the least.

One of my neighbors got layed off and I cut his lawn last week.
Good work.:hatsoff:
As far as the fast food worker with the chipped teeth. I think the approach to her with the possibility of getting dental work may be a weird discussion to say the least.

It would be for allot of people but not me.;)

There is a way to go about doing everything and I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't have the personality to make an approach like that a walk in the park.

I'll keep you posted.

Christina Ryder

Official Checked Star Member
There is a girl at a local fast food chain restaurant I go to from time to time. I totally have no interest in her though she appears very nice.

She has at least 3 or 4 severely chipped teeth on the top and the bottom of her mouth. Not sure how something like that happened to her but you can tell she is just painfully ashamed and self conscious about it as tries desperately to conceal it (to no avail) as she takes orders, etc. I was really struck one day as she was just about to smile about something and you could see in an instant she stopped realizing what she was about to do and I swear, you could almost literally see pain on the girl's face about it.

The girl appears to be an otherwise very nice and shy...I really feel sorry for the girl and can't really accept that a girl apparently that nice has to be saddled with this burden.

I plan on somehow getting her smile repaired for her....not sure when but it is something I know I will do for this girl.

The thought that she will be able to smile, speak or whatever without having to fear people staring at her mouth would be worth the expense for me.
That would be a very awesome thing for you to do.:yesyes: