• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is The Nicest Thing You Ever Done for A Stranger?

Probably when I stuck my cock in some girls ass.

She didn't mind but I guess since I didn't know her name she qualifys as a stranger.

Andrew Dice Clay is at the door and he's saying he needs the material you borrowed back.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
1. My ex-girlfriend (bat shit crazy, but I digress) lived out in the country. I picked her up late one night for dinner. On our way to the restaurant, there was a guy with a broken down car on the side of the road. We were several miles from anything, so I pulled off to see if I could help. I forget what the problem was with the car, but it needed a mechanic. I let him use my phone to call his brother for a ride, but he wasn't able to come and get him. We were on a road that doesn't get much traffic, and it was pitch dark outside. I don't think he was too keen on staying the night in his car.

He seemed harmless, so I offered to give him a ride to his brother's house. The look of relief on his face, was priceless. He talked the whole way to his brother's house and offered me money when I dropped him off. I didn't take it, but I wished him luck with his car. I've never seen him again. As a side effect of this, I do recall getting some seriously good sex that night. Women are turned on by compassion and generosity. I think that's the moral of the story.

2. A couple years ago I stopped to help an elderly lady who had a flat tire. She was on her way to her grandson's birthday party. It was a driving rain that day. No lightning or anything, but it was pouring like a motherfucker. She was going to have to wait awhile for AAA to come and help her, so I offered to change it for her. I've had to change several on my own car before, so it doesn't bother me to do it for someone else. Again, she offered to pay me, but I refused. I told her that if my grandma was in the same situation, I'd want somebody to stop and help her.

Those are two of the prominent ones that stick out. I like to be an asshole, but I can be kind occasionally.

Who in the blue hell is Andy Dice Clay. Sounds like a right douche.

douche? Likely...but a funny, rich douche so unlike you ghoyst chicks probably don't mind....

Dice may have been around before you were hatched there ghoyst...he once had a bit where he opens his act and says, "........So I'm in line in the bank and I have my tongue up this broads asshole when she turns around and says, do I know you...?" (Most likely the nicest thing Dice ever did for a stranger too...)

Maybe you picked it up through osmosis some kind of way...:dunno:

There is a girl at a local fast food chain restaurant I go to from time to time. I totally have no interest in her though she appears very nice.

She has at least 3 or 4 severely chipped teeth on the top and the bottom of her mouth. Not sure how something like that happened to her but you can tell she is just painfully ashamed and self conscious about it as tries desperately to conceal it (to no avail) as she takes orders, etc. I was really struck one day as she was just about to smile about something and you could see in an instant she stopped realizing what she was about to do and I swear, you could almost literally see pain on the girl's face about it.

The girl appears to be an otherwise very nice and shy...I really feel sorry for the girl and can't really accept that a girl apparently that nice has to be saddled with this burden.

I plan on somehow getting her smile repaired for her....not sure when but it is something I know I will do for this girl.

The thought that she will be able to smile, speak or whatever without having to fear people staring at her mouth would be worth the expense for me.
stalker!!!

:confused: I just used a synonym for what you just called me.:dunno:

Now could you do something nice for a stranger (since I didn't see you on my friends list)? Exit the thread and take those dummies errr muppets with you...:o

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

L3ggy

You need to learn the ways of humour, but I suppose that would be too hard for a grown man who plays with dolls.

L3ggy

You clearly didn't understand my meaning, but I doubt that you'd understand it either.

I'm not buying anybody new teeth, or spending hundreds of dollars so they can eat, but I always lend a helping hand where I can. Carrying groceries, I gave my umbrella to a woman before. Now I don't have an umbrella and I regret that decision. Stuff like that.

For the amount of times I've been shit on, (metaphoricallly speaking) while people stood by and did nothing, I wish I wasn't as nice as I am. I don't get a sense of fulfillment at all. Most times they're ungrateful cunts who couldn't say thanks if their life depended on it. It feels like work helping people. I don't want to, nor do I like doing it, but I feel like I have to.

I'm not buying anybody new teeth, or spending hundreds of dollars so they can eat, but I always lend a helping hand where I can. Carrying groceries, I gave my umbrella to a woman before. Now I don't have an umbrella and I regret that decision. Stuff like that.

For the amount of times I've been shit on, (metaphoricallly speaking) while people stood by and did nothing, I wish I wasn't as nice as I am. I don't get a sense of fulfillment at all. Most times they're ungrateful cunts who couldn't say thanks if their life depended on it. It feels like work helping people. I don't want to, nor do I like doing it, but I feel like I have to.

The world takes all kinds STD....Everyone can't be Mother Teresa...all we can/should do is ask ourselves, 'what am I doing to help make a difference?" That answer can and should be different for different people.:2 cents:

If more people just took a second to reflect on that question for themselves...I suspect the universe would be a better place..

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I let this girl who wasn't really my type suck on my penis. She wasnt ugly just not my type, I felt good about myself! :)

Nothing notable, not because I'm selfish and don't care (I'm the exact opposite) but I find it hard to talk to/approach strangers and people I don't know in general although I've given directions when people have come up to me and asked. In terms of my store however I've given lots of advice to customers (even if it don't help my sales) as well as listening to idle chit chat that people want to get off of their chest even if it bores the hell out of me. I try and smile and say hello to a lot of people (even if I feel like crap) and you can see it also lifts their mood. I've helped out a lot of family either with time or money and ak for little back, I've often sold phones or bought things online for 'mates' and told them to pay me later but never got anything so I guess I'm a bit of a pushover. I'd like to think if I saw someone in real trouble my natural instinct to help would kick in but the situation hasn't arisen.

Not sure if it counts, but my sister and I gave directions to a stranger who could only speak english.
He must've been shocked when two wolves started giving him directions :surprise:

There is a girl at a local fast food chain restaurant I go to from time to time. I totally have no interest in her though she appears very nice.

She has at least 3 or 4 severely chipped teeth on the top and the bottom of her mouth. Not sure how something like that happened to her but you can tell she is just painfully ashamed and self conscious about it as tries desperately to conceal it (to no avail) as she takes orders, etc. I was really struck one day as she was just about to smile about something and you could see in an instant she stopped realizing what she was about to do and I swear, you could almost literally see pain on the girl's face about it.

The girl appears to be an otherwise very nice and shy...I really feel sorry for the girl and can't really accept that a girl apparently that nice has to be saddled with this burden.

I plan on somehow getting her smile repaired for her....not sure when but it is something I know I will do for this girl.

The thought that she will be able to smile, speak or whatever without having to fear people staring at her mouth would be worth the expense for me.
Why not engage with idle chit chat with here and eventually as she becomes more comfortable with you she may reveal what happened to her, it might be a medical problem, a past accident or a result of domestic abuse. She may have a very distressing private life and has to push it all to the back just to go to work and smile for the customers. Problem is as a society no one gives a shit about each other but when someone commits suicide or something people say we wish we could have done something if we knew but that takes time and effort whilst that person was alive, something people are not prepared to commit