• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is The Nicest Thing You Ever Done for A Stranger?

There is a girl at a local fast food chain restaurant I go to from time to time. I totally have no interest in her though she appears very nice.

She has at least 3 or 4 severely chipped teeth on the top and the bottom of her mouth. Not sure how something like that happened to her but you can tell she is just painfully ashamed and self conscious about it as tries desperately to conceal it (to no avail) as she takes orders, etc. I was really struck one day as she was just about to smile about something and you could see in an instant she stopped realizing what she was about to do and I swear, you could almost literally see pain on the girl's face about it.

The girl appears to be an otherwise very nice and shy...I really feel sorry for the girl and can't really accept that a girl apparently that nice has to be saddled with this burden.

I plan on somehow getting her smile repaired for her....not sure when but it is something I know I will do for this girl.

The thought that she will be able to smile, speak or whatever without having to fear people staring at her mouth would be worth the expense for me.

I once bought a 200$ gift-card for groceries after hearing a woman tell her 3 or 4 year old child that they couldn't afford anything but noodles for that week.

The gift card couldn't be used for anything but groceries - no booze or smokes or anything of the sort. I know someone at the grocery store, apparently the woman used it to buy potatoes, ground beef, eggs and the like for nearly a month.

If I see her again, I'll make it 500$ on the next card.

I didn't kill him...

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I've done lots of nice things for people I don't know, but one that comes to mind, is I stopped and helped an old lady who was pushing her little folding cart full of groceries down the street and it was just pouring rain. Drove her home.

I've done lots of nice things for people I don't know, but one that comes to mind, is I stopped and helped an old lady who was pushing her little folding cart full of groceries down the street and it was just pouring rain. Drove her home.

Reminds me...just this past weekend I was pulling into a shopping center and a middle aged latino man was guiding his tiny pick up out of a parking space as his 2 little kids were pushing the front of the truck back... Kids couldn't have been more than 8 and 11.

So I make my way over and ask him did he need some help. He said he thinks it just the battery.

So I tell him let's try and jump it... He has a surprised look on his face and asked, joo hab cables??

I said, si...

So I pulled my car up to his, got the cables, hooked them up and the truck started...

The look on his kids face when the truck started was priceless... His was relief ... He shook my hand and said, thank you my frieh.. I said, de nada ...and he drove away waving while I parked.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
money. for a family. dont remember how much. 100. 200?

back then i could afford it. now, im the one that needs the extra cash.

oh cruel fates!

For a total stranger? Someone whom I'd never seen before in my life? Not that much. I tend to be a prick to people that I don't know. I mean, I've given food to the homeless, paid for someone's bus fare because she didn't speak any language I could speak and couldn't understand that her transfer was no longer valid, walked lost tourists to their destination, given beer as a tip to delivery drivers, given beer to college trick-or-treaters, given a ride across the bridge to someone who was stranded in San Francisco after the train stopped running, and other such petty things, but never anything major.

I usually only do nice things for people that I really care about.

I once had sex with 3 girls at the same time, one of em was not that pretty but her body was nice, I was just in the giving mood that night :yesyes:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've lost count of the nice things I've done for strangers. Part of it is the job and part of it is my disposition. I suppose the latest nice thing I've done is let some neighbor kids make a connection with my dog.

Does volunteering at Toys for Tots count? How about volunteering at Loaves and Fishes? I'm sure I've done a few others before.

Once, I saw an asshole back his truck into a parked car. He got out, saw the smashed front end of the car he hit, got back in and took off.

I got the pricks license number and waited for the cars owner. Then I waited for the cops so I could describe how it went down and give them the license number and description of the truck.

All for a stranger.

:cool:

Getting gas this morning...there was a clearly homeless person actually sleeping on the ground at the gas station.

While in paying for the gas I bought a large bottled water and a couple of danishes an apple and banana. I walked out and rousted the person awake and it was an older, haggard woman...

She woke up in a confused daze..I put the apple and banana in her hands then sat the danishes and water beside her.

She was still dazed...didn't say anything but looked at me ...I went and got my gas and she started feeding on the danishes and drinking the water...

She didn't say thank you or anything (maybe still dazed and waking up) but I could tell she really appreciated it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Not sure if it counts, but my sister and I gave directions to a stranger who could only speak english.

An Orgasm, she was grateful! ;)

The best 3 seconds out of 10 minutes of her day....

Not sure if it counts, but my sister and I gave directions to a stranger who could only speak english.

Thought you were going to say you bit someone to give them the gift of immortal wolfdumb...

How nice of you would that have been?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why would I have said that?

Probably when I stuck my cock in some girls ass.

She didn't mind but I guess since I didn't know her name she qualifys as a stranger.

old lady fell over on the sidewalk -- was okay but suffered from memory loss. drove her home but she was unable to tell me the exact address :laugh: :o anyhow, we got there in the end. her daughter - probably in her 20s -- opened the door and wow! what a woman -- she was fucking hot !!:drool1: was not even offered a coffee :laugh: :o .