• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the most disturbing movie you ever seen?

It's unique and definitely has that obscene disturbing factor that I think a horror film should be. The point of a horror film is to make your skin crawl, and The Human Centipede certainly accomplished that.

I will never ever EVER watch that movie again, but I definately agree with everything you said here ! I thought the Evil Dead remake was kinda gross although maybe not disturbing...Did you have a chance to see it...what did you think ?

A movie can remind you how just horrible human beings can be...
I am left very angry, very sad, and deeply disturbed by the reality behind the movie's horrid but relatively few examples of the inhumanity of the civilized monsters of the European Holocaust. Not only the "victims" in the film, but many many others screaming forever in horror and agony in the reality of history, the actuality of these horrors playing out slowly and shockingly transcends any imaginary horror anyone can conceive. Dr. Mengele...my mind shies away from even a few seconds of his reality.

Schindler's List

You wasn't the only one left traumatised by the film

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...List-Trauma-girl-red-coat-holocaust-icon.html

Deepcover

Closed Account
The Exorcist
Two Girls One Cup
Requiem For A Dream
Shortbus
The Passion Of The Christ

I'd like to add "The Wolf Of Wall Street" but ooh wait it's not out yet ha!

rivasky

the special one
The one where Kathy Bates got naked.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Pride and prejudice (to get some hole. Don't judge me).
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a handsome rich single gentleman must be in want of a wife."

And some women believe that shit.
When I was single I just wanted to stick it in as many girls as possble and I somehow doubt I was unique.
Men marry for love. but what happens when the love is gone?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I will never ever EVER watch that movie again, but I definately agree with everything you said here ! I thought the Evil Dead remake was kinda gross although maybe not disturbing...Did you have a chance to see it...what did you think ?

Yeah I saw the Evil Dead remake last week, last Thursday I think it was. I thought it was great, not as funny as I was expecting based on Sam's past films The Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. It was definitely more horror and serious to me, so I was surprised. I was expecting it to be kinda cooky. Wasn't that disturbing though, not compared to many others I've seen. Nothing surprises me in horror films anymore.

Megan is Missing. Just couldn't finish it. And of course others are floating around that other people have said are disturbing like A Serbian Film or Martyrs. I haven't watched those though.

I Spit on Your Grave (The Remake)

I expected it to be violent but there is so much overkill, I found it ratchets the disturbance level up many notches.

Ironically I found the original more hilarious then disturbing.

Yeah I saw the Evil Dead remake last week, last Thursday I think it was. I thought it was great, not as funny as I was expecting based on Sam's past films The Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. It was definitely more horror and serious to me, so I was surprised. I was expecting it to be kinda cooky. Wasn't that disturbing though, not compared to many others I've seen. Nothing surprises me in horror films anymore.

Yeah I think I might have been comparing it too much to the originals which are some of my all-time favorites...So I think that since you thought it was great, I'll see it again tonight (since no NBA Playoff games), and try to have more of an open mind, and then I'll tell you what I think.

Some very good contributions to this thread with which a I agree completely. I want to see A Serbian Film. Irreversible and Martyrs are excellent choices. I thought the I Spit on Your Grave remake was vomit. I don't believe anyone has mentioned "Hard Candy" starring Ellen Page. It doesn't have disturbing imagery from a gore standpoint, but thematically it really is pitch black on every level.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Some very good contributions to this thread with which a I agree completely. I want to see A Serbian Film. Irreversible and Martyrs are excellent choices. I thought the I Spit on Your Grave remake was vomit. I don't believe anyone has mentioned "Hard Candy" starring Ellen Page. It doesn't have disturbing imagery from a gore standpoint, but thematically it really is pitch black on every level.

Hard Candy was great, especially since it has Ellen Page in it. Overall it's a great movie regardless.

Looking back I found the Village attack scene in Platoon very difficult to watch (in particular when the soldiers beat the mentally retarded guy to death), more so as attacks like this had actually occured during the Vietnam war