• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Many of you will probably hate me for saying so, but I actually though the new Ninja Turtles was really good. It blew my mind that Michael Bay managed to miss the point so badly on the Transformers films, but nail it on Turtles. Maybe he learned from his mistakes/criticism.

The pacing was good - the reveal for the titular Turtles (lol) was timed right. There was not too much time spent on annoying human characters except when necessary. The Mega-Fox was acceptable as April even though in some scenes I wasn't sure if she was achieving "fascinated but slightly scared" or actually just "desperate for cock." Will Arnett was an inspired choice for Vernon, the wannabe lothario was a nice twist on the character. I thought the humour was well-balanced, the characterisation on Mikey was great, the simmering resentment between Raphael and Leo was always there but didn't dominate, it was plenty dark enough, and there were enough subtle (and not so subtle) nods to the comics, the cartoon or the original live action films to make me mark out. The TGRI reference was probably the most "in your face" one but there were lots of great moments. I really enjoyed it. In fact there was only one criticism.... the section of dialogue near the end where Raph suddenly becomes super insightful and reflective and basically self-diagnoses his own psyche.... YEAH. I could have done without that. And to be honest, The Shredder could have been as imposing and covered in blades without being so mech. But I'm nitpicking. On the whole, it was great.

We then immediately watched Let's Be Cops which was fucking hilarious, despite adhering to every buddy movie cliché you could name. Coach and Nick were great, I almost expected Jess to show up. Who's that girl......

ban-one

Works for panties
Beetlejuice

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I can't stand that movie...Had constant nightmares
it doesn't scare me, i've just found the story really good and i loved the scene when she walk like a spider in the stairs
never been scare by a movie anyway but sometimes in some movie you got the music that makes you jump
(it was the case when i've seen Spiderman in theater the scene when Willem Dafoe wokes up) and poof jump and everybody was HAHAHAH! damn it! (I'M NOT SCARE OF SPIDERMAN!!!) :rofl2:
Many of you will probably hate me for saying so, but I actually though the new Ninja Turtles was really good.
i've seen this one too, i was a bit disappointed about it, i was thinking that the turtles will be funny, they wasn't
but cool special effects and Megan Fox looks damn great :rolleyes:
:thumbsup:
I love this part: Bags or no bags
yeah loved the KKK part, it was funny! :rofl2:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Okuribito (Departures)