• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Recently watched "One Day" with Anne Hathaway, been wanting to see it since I first saw the trailer with "Captain America" a very good flick, Anne is sexy as always. Heartbreaking end but very good.

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
The original Back to the Future (1985) on Blu-Ray disc. Still one of my favorite original "blockbuster" type summer popcorn entertainment films.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Finally saw The Dark Knight Rises. One of the few hyped movies that actually delivers. Anne Hathaway was great as Catwoman.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Only new movie that I'm looking forward to is Total Recall (2012).

Partly because of the chick with 3 boobs.
http://youtu.be/Nuk-1M2IoMQ

But also because the original, Total Recall (1990), is a very good sci-fi movie.

The short lived tv-series, Total Recall 2070 (1999), based on the original Total Recall movie and with a Blade Runner (1982) feel, is also a good sci-fi show.

Only thing that is disappointing is that the new Total Recall will be PG-13 instead of R-rated, but the DVD/BlueRay should have the R-Rated scenes added.

But also because the original, Total Recall (1990), is a very good sci-fi movie.

The short lived tv-series, Total Recall 2070 (1999), based on the original Total Recall movie and with a Blade Runner (1982) feel, is also a good sci-fi show.

Only thing that is disappointing is that the new Total Recall will be PG-13 instead of R-rated, but the DVD/BlueRay should have the R-Rated scenes added.

Don't forget Kate Beckinsale :cool:

You are aware that this isn't a true remake,right?

This movie is supposed to follow the source material,while the one with Arnie didn't.

I expect it to have slight similarities to the original,but if what they say is true about following the source material,this is going to seem like a completely different film from the original.

Besides,I'll watch anything that Kate is in.I sat through that shitty Whiteout movie just for her.

CaptBrandon

Closed Account
Tobe Hooper's last decent darkly comedic gory comedy thing-y: 1986's Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 from the now long-defunct Cannon Films company. Yes folks, easily the last thing he did that gained a solid cult audience and entertained more then just a few dozen people in our bickering/over-crowded and name-calling planet.
;)

And yes actually it's a damn good movie. I just heard on a genre film centric podcast that I listen to that this and Killer Klowns from outer Space is scheduled to be on Blu Ray this year. Finally, very cool!! Hopefulyl the print & audio used will be note-worthy as well, too, and that all of the extras will be ported over from the standard def "Gruesome Edition" that my good frined & personal Facebook buddy Michael "Slipcase" Felsher worked on, will all be audio ported over, too.:) He's a great guy and always messages me back in real time.

And yes I REALLY want this cult film to look good. I've had many versions of it, ranging from the old shitty Elite Entertainment Laserdisc (yup, I have about four dozen of them from the lat e'90s--shut up!) and two VHS tapes and two of them on standard def DVD as I'm a serious cinephile with Asperger's and one thing that I always loathed is that MGM or Acnhor Bay or perhaps maybe even Cannon Films always made this film look SO dark & shitty and I feel that it can be a lot more colorful & brighter. I want it to sound better, too. I LOVE the new-wave rocky post-punky soundtrack to this badboy of the tail end of the mid '80s with Oingo Boingo on there as well as Concrete Blonde (from The Hidden soundtrack as well, too) and The Cramps on there (from Return of the Living Dead). This & the first one are STILL my favorite Hooper films, right up there with The Funhouse. After that I loathe his filmography, though. He's directed a TON of shit in my eyes. But yes this is a very good film. You all need to go back & re-watch it. And yesI've been on a semi-nostalgic '80s nostalgic kick lately, so sue me.

They do need to add one more special feature in there, though: a final big RIP to the late co-star Lou Perryman whom was killed outside of Austin, TX in his own home a few years ago, merely for being a kind person to a stranger with a mental disorder. SO sad how he went. :(

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

Atticus Finch one of the best characters of all time and deserving of being listed number one hero by AFI. Gregory Peck deserved the Oscar for his portrayal.
Great performances by the children and Robert Duvall in his first motion picture.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Roommate and Hot Tub Time Machine.

Killer Elite. I'm a huge Statham/Owen fan, so it was pretty awesome. Neither of them is going to be mistaken for Tom Hanks any time soon, but as far as action flicks are concerned, these guys are wayyyy better than the typical Steven Segall bullshit.

Total Recall (2012)

Not great,but decent enough and different enough from the original to be entertaining.