• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I bought some DVD's today.

Lesbian Vampire Killers.
Son of Rambow.
Dumb and Dumber [Uncut].
Against The Dark.
Jumper [I have a hard-on for Rachel Bilson].
Dead Snow.
Assault on Darkness.
Clint Eastwood Collection 4 disc boxset [Hang Em High, A Fistful of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, The Good The Bad and The Ugly].

I've only watched Hang Em High so far.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Actually, I've been watching a few movies over the past week or so. I'm off of work due to hernia surgery, and so far, the three that stick out are, "Tropic Thunder"...I had to turn it off, it was making me laugh to hard. The flick "Taken" was good, but I'm a little disappointed at the ending. Likewise with "Gran Torino". Great movie, but the ending left me a little disappointed. But I still recommend all three. The ones that did nothing for me were, "Good Luck Chuck". Aside from a little skin, the movie did nothing for me. I also found "The Zohan" to be pretty stupid, and unspectacular. Now, for the grand daddy of all shit. The flick that left me wanting to write the director, and demanding the 1 hr. and 15min. of my life that were wasted, back, was "Cloverfield". I can get over the style it was shot in, but the story, and the ending, and the monster itself, just sucked, and stole the most precious thing I own. Time.

I was hyped to watch this movie which I though was "The Cave''.
It was actually "The Descent" which I never saw before. Great movie IMO

Life Before Her Eyes -- Talk about a nutty ass film! I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it.

Now I am watching American History X.