• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Lego Movie

Went to see it the other day with some younger relatives. They loved it and I gotta admit - I loved it, too.

For those who have kids - take them....they will love it. For those w/o kids or younger ones to take - go see it - you will LOVE it

Clashofthetitansremakeposter1.jpg

Clash_of_the_titansposter.jpg

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Monuments Men (2014)

Excellent movie for the WW2 history buff(like me).Liked it very much.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Has anyone seen Ender's Game? I have it, but I'm terrified of watching it. I don't want to be disappointed.

The first two books in that series are both among my top favorite books of all-time. If the film doesn't do the book justice, I'm going to be very sad face.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Has anyone seen Ender's Game? I have it, but I'm terrified of watching it. I don't want to be disappointed.

The first two books in that series are both among my top favorite books of all-time. If the film doesn't do the book justice, I'm going to be very sad face.
My take on it is that there was little character development outside of Ender's character and there were a few miscasts but I enjoyed it overall :

Ender's Game

I had read the book years ago and the movie just breathed life into the pages. It might not appeal to those who have not read the book because the characters in the movie aren't explained/developed in the movie compared to the the book.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Philbert

Banned

Ender's Game

Just watched it...twice.
Haven't read the books, but liked the moral issues dealt with...both the hard reality of destroy your mortal enemy before he can do any harm to your tribe/family/world...destroy him completely to leave no small possibility of any further danger or threat; and completely wiping out a species for no other reason than expediency is morally wrong...big wrong.
The bugs meant no ultimate threat to the human race...no species removal, just colonization. Not that the millions dead would see the difference, but Ender is a child still.
When the bugs swarm Earth again in a few generations when Enders larvae develop and grow new colonies ( and possibly join with other existing colonies), is he gonna explain to the families of the thousands of crew who died to ensure final victory for Earth, and all the new multi-millions who will die when the bugs return to adjust the reality of a danger to their species' survival-Earthlings- and remove said specific threat-Earth- why that it is morally OK to undo the victory and kill so many on a whim?

Also...I just liked all the stuff dat blowed up...

Philbert

Banned
Riddick
If you liked Riddick in the other 2 movies ( I did ) you'll like this Riddick fix too.
With the exception of the too Kumbayah ending, the whole nasty planet thing is spot on Riddick...and the smooth destruction he lays on his enemies is pure Riddick...Vin's best character ever, even including Babylon AD.
IMHO