• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

"Human Centipede" It was so bad and awful it was kinda good ... and very, very gross.

Also, "Sinister" again, really scary! :thumbsup:

Two Guns with Denzel and Marky Mark

Batman (1989)

I watched this recently, immediately followed by Batman Returns. (Meow!) I did NOT watch the disappointing Batman Forever or the dire Batman & Robin, and I doubt I ever will watch the latter again. If what I read about The Dark Knight Rises is true (I haven't gotten round to watching it yet) then I guess you only ever get two good Batman movies in a row, max.

ban-one

Works for panties
I watched this recently, immediately followed by Batman Returns. (Meow!) I did NOT watch the disappointing Batman Forever or the dire Batman & Robin, and I doubt I ever will watch the latter again. If what I read about The Dark Knight Rises is true (I haven't gotten round to watching it yet) then I guess you only ever get two good Batman movies in a row, max.

I've seen all four, and the first two are definitely the only good ones of the series and the only ones I'll watch again. As for the new Batman movies, what I've seen in commercials hasn't really appealed to me, but that's me as I think the most recently made movie I've seen or wanted to see was Live Free or Die Hard.