• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Philbert

Banned
Season 1-Season 2 Walking Dead...nonstop.

RIPD
fun flick...MIB and Beetlejuice, throw in Dylan Dog you got RIPD.

ban-one

Works for panties
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A classic that I saw for the first time ever. The Shawshank Redemption. Somehow made it over a quarter century in this life without seeing that. Well....since 1994 anyway

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) is one of my favorite movies, and is my favorite prison movie. Seen it about 5 times.

On a related note:

"I broke up with my girl, I'm out of Shawshank, I'm free." ~ Dave Chappelle

Funny shit !!!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Leaving Las Vegas (1995)

What a great movie. Litterally cried my eyes out! I never thought I'd care so much for Ben (Nic Cage) and Sera (Elizabeth Shue). Particularly Sera because she cares a lot for Ben, wants to help him but she can't, when Ben rejects her she decides to hurt herself in the worst way possible. Sera has a whole lot of heart in her personality and it's sad when it's all but gone:(

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
"We're the Millers" was much better than I expected.

"We're the Millers" was much better than I expected.

Yea that movie was all right. Much better than I thought it would be. The Dexter reference was cool because the guy who played Little Chino was the main henchmen with the scar on his eye.

Fallen, I remember watching it for the first time a long time ago, but the other day I was able to watch it all the way through.

I watched "War of the Worlds" the other week. Normally not my type of movie but I read the book. I enjoyed it. The special effects I thought were outstanding.