• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. Such a funny movie i give it 10/10

hadn't seen it in about 20 yrs, decided to treat my 7 yr old to monty python and the holy grail. it was a hell of a lot better than i remembered, way more sophisticated. my boy learned "bastard", "shit", and asked me at one point "what's oral sex?" then at the end, after laughing out loud the whole time,

** spoiler alert **

declared he hated it because they never found the grail.

Is this thread for shitty movies too? Saw Hostel 2. Loved the first one. The second one? Sucked ass. Such a let down.

well I haven't searched for "What is the latest shitty movie you watched?" thread but I figured a movie thread is a movie thread.

Well I just watched Sahara. It was ok.

well I haven't searched for "What is the latest shitty movie you watched?" thread but I figured a movie thread is a movie thread.

Maybe you didn't notice the title of the thread? What is the latest good film you watched ?
So a movie thread is NOT just a movie thread, especially when it is for a specific thing. Maybe you and Christmas Ape should start a Shitty movie thread so you can vent about the shitty movies you watch, instead of doing it in this thread where it doesn't belong.

Maybe you didn't notice the title of the thread? What is the latest good film you watched ?
So a movie thread is NOT just a movie thread, especially when it is for a specific thing. Maybe you and Christmas Ape should start a Shitty movie thread so you can vent about the shitty movies you watch, instead of doing it in this thread where it doesn't belong.

Thanks for policing us! Me especially!