• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Just saw '28 weeks later' last night. Pretty good, still prefer the first one though.

7/10

I saw The Usual Suspects a few days ago - yeah I know...."Welcome back to 1995."
But for some reason I never got round to watching the film until indeed.... a few days ago.
But seriously, what a brilliant movie.
The build-up towards the climax is long, but if you view the flick a few more times, you'll realise that everything will fall into place.

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

On the subject of One Hour Photo, remember the scene were Robin Williams' eyes explode in a bright red shower of gore as he stands between the white stands? That kind of stuck in my mind.

I thought that film was great. The scene where he is sitting in their house? Damn intense.

A different kind of scary film, very original. Damn I wish I had it on DVD, wanna see it again :(

It's only available in "Full Screen", a misnomer as most people know this means 20% of the film is hacked off both the right and left of the original.

georges

Staff member
shootfighter 2 with bolo yung

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Last night I watched Vreme na nasilie (Time Of Violence), very violent but outstandig film by Lyudmil Staykov about Ottomans' forcing the inhabiters of Rhodope Mountains to receive Islam in the late 17th century. Definitely one of my Top 10.

Robyn_Hood

Banned
yarrr Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
great movie. I give it 9/10 :thumbsup:

El Laberinto del founo
Creapy, sad, and moving. I give it 7/10

The Fountain
existential, transcendental, and very wierd.
I give it 8/10

28 Weeks Later

You may be wondering, "Hey Kung fu, could they have made this movie any better?" - I contest that they could have not!! The answer is definitely a solid NO!

Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx.....Cruise was great as a bad guy and Foxx was better than i was expecting, the guy can really act!!!