• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Neverending Story

I wish family movies were still this dark & awesome. Even adult fantasy movies nowdays don't compare to how awesome this movie is! Visually fantastic, and fantastic in every other way. Ultimate family fantasy adventure action movie.

Strange Days (1995)
Katharyn Bigelow's best movie after The Hurt Locker. It's a little date because the setting is in such a specific time and place (New Year's Eve 1999, Los Angeles) It's got a great cast, (I loved Angela Bassett as Mace) is incredibly stylish and a very cool story.

You think Strange Days is better than Point Break?!C'mon now!
And what about Near Dark?

Watched the A-Team last night. Explosions and hilarity are my friends.

I thought The A-Team was actually really good and just a really fun movie,without dumbing it down too much.Can't wait for the sequel.

In T.V. The Great Escape
DVD District 13

Last night I saw the most brilliantly incredibly spectacularly amazingly great movie I've seen in so goddamn long it had me pondering what the last movie I saw that could be in the same ballpark of genious was. I couldn't come up with an answer. Unique, weird, quirky, original and often hilarious. Apparently I'm in the minority in thinking this, but fuck it. I enjoyed it so, and my friend did as well. This movie, featuring Zach Galifianakis, is called Visioneers.

StrictlyHands

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm not much of a movie guy but recently I've been catching a few lately.

Transformers 2. Boring, garbage.

Green Zone. Good, really enjoyed this.

Edge of Darkness. Really enjoyed this as well.

I've been thinking about buying a BluRay and Avatar.