• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Up
It was pretty decent, maybe a bit too kiddy.

LezFemmez

Banned
Maybe because I was a little drunk, maybe because noone else liked it, but I actually enjoyed Did You Hear About The Morgans?. But then again, I've never really given a shit about critics and what they have to say. I admit, I like Hugh Grant and Sam Elliott, Sarah Jessica Parker was particularily sweet and sexy in this one and Mary Steenburgen has always been one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Well, the story isn't something new, it's not exciting or breathtaking, but it's good clean fun and nice entertainment. And after that nauseating "you can achieve all your dreams" shit from the Tooth Fairy last night, the ending to DYHATM was refreshingly simple.

Again, just rewatched Gattaca, just love that movie, very interesting subject about what is stronger, the human spirit or our own genes.

Uh, just watched The Nightmare on Elm Street (original) for the first time in years. It's funny...I remember this being so scary as a kid, but today, besides the creepy hopscotch chant and a few jump scares, this just didn't live up. I have no way of judging, but I'm assuming my initial fright was due to my age, not content. We're a jaded lot in 2010, but I don't think that's why this revisit was a disappointment.

Some of the effects come off as hokey and could have been done so much better with a better budget and exploration (not CG)and the end was the biggest disappointment of all. Craven put so much thought into justifying the final battle, so it's sad to see the last ten minutes amount to junk.

I dunno, movies like Halloween, The Exorcist, Hellraiser and Poltergeist still bring me back to my childhood reactionary mode. Nightmare does not.

The Last House on the Left (2009 flavored). It was nice to see the victims finally get some vengeance on the crazies. It was a little sick, the whole beating of women and raping was tough. And Sara Paxton got some really nice teeth.:D

Strange Days (1995)
Katharyn Bigelow's best movie after The Hurt Locker. It's a little date because the setting is in such a specific time and place (New Year's Eve 1999, Los Angeles) It's got a great cast, (I loved Angela Bassett as Mace) is incredibly stylish and a very cool story.