• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Gamer

Lust

Lost at Birth
BAT 21

if you have netflix its on the streaming option. decent nam flick about a Lt. Col who's plane crashes behind enemy lines and a pilot has to help him from above to get back. what i like was the chemistry between Danny Glover and Gene Hackman seeing their friendship develp even though its based on their radio conversatons.

Let the Right one in

you can stream this with netflix too. i figured out that its not the over saturation of vampire flicks that i'm hating. instead its the over saturation of bad vampire flicks i'm hating. this one is actually pretty good.

The Manchurian Canidate (1963)
This is one my favorite movies...ever!:bowdown: The remake was good but the original is where it's at! The dream sequences are creepy as hell even today. Angela Lansbury was evil incarnate and a far cry from Murder She Wrote and Janet Leigh was gorgeous.

Taken.... it was a very good movie, thriller type of movie, sort of reminded me of something like Bullit or the French Connection, not action oriented like a Die Hard type of movies, which are still really good, but what action scenes there were they rocked. A salute to those who made it :hatsoff:

And, guys, on a personal note, with all those nude girls we see online, particularly those amateur types from Eastern Europe that we see around just once or twice, I really, really hope we're not contributing to some of what I saw in that movie. If the girls are doing it volutarily because they enjoy it, that's great, I enjoy seeing them posing nude and fucking. But if they're being forced into it.... I have a particular set of skills, skills that I've acquired over a very long career.... okay, had to end it on a funny note :D

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Confession of Pain