• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Star Trek - awesome, a lot better than I could ever have expected it to be, really good actor choices, action packed storyline and some fun in-jokes used in the original series.

Anyone have the feeling that Transformers 2 is going to be a let down, the trailers make it look a little dodgy :(

Spleen

Banned?
Drag Me To Hell was very entertaining, but I think the reviews and advertisements have been very misleading. They call it "a masterpiece" and "the scaries movie of the decade" but that is totally wrong. It's not scary at all, it's fucking hilarious. It's just a very fun load of nonsense. I'm glad to see Raimi back to his old tricks, but it is no way a masterpiece, as Evil Dead 2 is still his best work to date.

I read on yahoo news it wasn't the real Arnold. It was just a stunt double with a real close resemblance and in some bits they sort of digitally enhanced Arnold's face [if that's the right way to discribe it] onto the T800 face.

"For the T-800 scene, in which John Connor (Christian Bale) confronts the old nemesis, Austrian bodybuilder Roland Kickinger played the Terminator so that Bale would have someone to act opposite. Schwarzenegger's face was superimposed on Kickinger's head in post-production."

If Schwarzenegger had not agreed to allow the use of his face and likeness for the T-800, McG had a backup plan. "You'll notice the door flies off, and Connor goes down on his back, and he shoots the machine gun up the chest of the T-800," McG said. "If we were unsuccessful in getting the likeness of Schwarzenegger, we were just going to have the machine gun having blown his face off. It would have been the endoskeleton, the skull idea, and it wouldn't have been nearly as satisfactory. In the end, I think the governor's very pleased with what we did and the manner in which it was handled. So I think that's a nice moment in the movie, when that shows up."

That's for damn sure. :wiggle:

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/how-mcg-made-that-t-800-a.php

Spleen

Banned?
The Wrestler

Finally got to see it. I thought by now there was no way it would live up to the hype. But it did.

The Hangover

I remember seeing the previews for this a long time ago with my best friend and we always rate the movies with a "Yes" or "No" and it was the biggest "NO" from me because I thought it was going to be so stupid and not funny at all. Another one of our friends saw it and said it was really good and encouraged us to go see it, so I saw it last night and I gotta say it was quite entertaining and I thought it was really funny!

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Drag me to hell

This is the perfect horror movie. I was hiding behind my hair for the scary bits and laughing my ass off during the funny bits and it keeps you at the edge of your seat right until the very end. Definitely go see it:)