• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

preciouslili

Official Checked Star Member
I saw it in the theater, and now just got the DVD. "The Dark Knight"
I just love the BatMan, and all those toys.:thumbsup:

I saw it in the theater, and now just got the DVD. "The Dark Knight"
I just love the BatMan, and all those toys.:thumbsup:

WTF when did all "girls" here turned into geeks.

I was looking for the Pinocchio movie ( Italian ) but i found Pinocchio 964 instead.
It wasn't a good movie, it was rather disturbing and i wasn't able to finish it. For those guys out here that like movies like lets say "Ichi the killer" etc go watch this one.

The Dark Knight for the first time since the day it hit theaters. Such an amazing movie.

Spleen

Banned?
Godzilla vs. Bambi.

There is actually a book called Bambi Vs Godzilla. Strangely enough I saw it today in a book shop.

There Will Be Blood I waited a year to watch it again, I knew it would make it more worth while. Such a haunting film.

Enemy At The Gates One of my favourite war films. I just wish they would of at least put on Russian accents. I don't expect them to speak in that language, but how hard is a Russian accent? :rolleyes:

Million Dollar Baby:thumbsup:

With a small part for Lucia Rijker from The Netherlands

There Will Be Blood Such a haunting film.

YES! I just watched this one last night before I went to sleep. Got it as a late new years present from my brother earlier yesterday. Oh joy, I'm gonna watch this movie so many times! I also watched Event Horizon the day before, another late present from my awesome brother, and what a spectacular movie EH is too. Hadn't seen this one since the VHS times before DVD.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I find Casey Affleck even more annoying than his brother. But Gone Baby Gone was pretty good.

Spleen

Banned?
I find Casey Affleck even more annoying than his brother. But Gone Baby Gone was pretty good.

I think Casey Affleck is a good actor, even more so when you compare him to his brother.

Gone, Baby, Gone and The Assassination ofJesse James both have outstanding roles played by him.

:2 cents: